The only concert Ive had a bit of a problem with was a slipknot they played good but I couldn't really hear corey very good... but crazy concert...bout got killed in slam pit. Nvr really been to a bad concert...so have you been to any bad concerts?
i seen Puddle of Mudd in Panama City,Fl at Club La Vila.The mix was god aweful.All I heard was the rythm guitar.no drums,no bass,no vocals.Ive been to other P.O.M shows and they are not that bad live but that night was tragic.
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
i went to a protest the hero show and they didnt show up...

*cries*
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
when i saw slayer last year. that was terrible

sound guy ****ed up the sound for mastodon, then slayer put on a lazy show. i was pretty bummed about it actually
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Smashing Pumpkins.
I saw them on the 12th, and I was really let down. My all time favorite band, first time seeing them, ect.
Big disappointment.
In between every other song, they would have this awful guitar feedback that would go 15-20 minutes. They only played about 4 big hits, and the mix was horrible. So much for paying over $60 for the tickets.
Recently, I've been to Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, and The Offspring and all were damn good performances...

Years ago, I saw Collective Soul and they played good for about half the show and then suddenly *WHAM*, the just sucked, so I left. That's the only concert I can think of that I didn't enjoy

EDIT*

Quote by tømtøm.xD
Smashing Pumpkins.
I saw them on the 12th, and I was really let down. My all time favorite band, first time seeing them, ect.
Big disappointment.
In between every other song, they would have this awful guitar feedback that would go 15-20 minutes. They only played about 4 big hits, and the mix was horrible. So much for paying over $60 for the tickets.

Damn that sucks, dude. I saw thm last September and It was great. They were touring for Zeitgeist (worst album), yet they ended up playing more classic pumpkin's songs than anything... It was a great show
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Last edited by Grunge_Girl21 at Aug 26, 2008,
I'm Canadian so i only really get the random Canadian Bands that come to my area so yeah I've seen some bad ones... but earlier this year i went on a little road trip up to see a Rush concert and it was a big deal for me cause they're my favorite band and it was 10x better then i expected. So that was the best Concert I've ever been to... but i am going to see Alice Cooper next month and we'll have to see how that goes
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
The Mars Volta
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i cant say ive seen a modern rock band that disappointed me, but Blink 182 was little disappointing. the show was entertaining, but their audio wasnt that good. the vocals were drowned out by the instruments. if there is one thing that ruins a show for me, its that.
RHCP last year. Kiedis was having a sulk and refused to play any old stuff, and Flea wasn't his usual self either.

Also when I saw Smashing Pumpkins and Queens of the Stone Age in Auckland, Josh Homme seemed to be having an off night and Billy Corgan was an arse, but I saw them again in Wellington and they were both great there so...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I saw Good Charlette open for somebody, it was one of the worst things I've witnessed, oh and The VideoDrones opened for Korn and Zombie on the Rock is Dead Tour, AWFUL
Brand New live. It was the first band I ever saw. That's probs why I didn't like it. Thinking back I'd love to see them again and see if I like it more. They're now one of my fav bands, but going into the show I was really going just to see the headliner (Dashboard Confessional.)