Okay, so yesterday at lunch these three feshmen stole my friends bench to chill at.

We were pissed of the entire lunch but we couldn't go hit them so we tried to scare them off by being really wierd and yelling random perverted things.

I thought I would share with the pit some of the things we screamed:

Brr, my hands are cold, can I warm them with your balls?

Lets rub penises together!

You mean the kind of jacking off, where you have you hand, and place it around your ****?

So I'm jacking off these two guys, and one of 'em started touching my ****ing ****,
POW! Lights out! Then I realized, I'm not jacking of two guys, I'm ****ing a goat, jacking off its two horns. I was high on angel dust!

Lets strip and have an orgy!

Sword fight *sounds of zippers*

Remember we screamed all this stuff out.
This was my exciting lunch and they were there today, we just beat them to the bench.
You're stupid. Don't act like you were never a Freshman. Be nice.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by NoOne0507

LOL. I plan to do this.
I'm a junior, it was more of a thing to , but it did piss us off. It's not to uncommon for us to do this in the first place, we were just being really annoying that day.
You went about it the wrong way. That was creepy, but if you want to scare theses kids, you've got to really step it up.

Tomorrow when you see them at lunch, linger around them. Lean in and smell their hair when they turn away and then pretend like you didn't. Eventually they'll ask what you want. You reply casually "Oh nothing, just admiring how soft your skin is. You would make such an amazing coat."

Then you leave.

Then you come back later when they're having a conversation. Then you look at the kid you were talking to earlier and say "Wow, you're just so interesting. I just want to get in your head, you know? I just want to cut off your skin and wear it for a day, so I could see life like you do... just for a day."

There will probably be some form of silence now.

Then you say "So you guys on Myspace or anything?"

If they haven't left by this point, just start looking for a new place to sit. These kids have got balls of steel.
Quote by NoOne0507
Okay, so yesterday at lunch these three feshmen stole my friends bench to chill at.

We were pissed of the entire lunch but we couldn't go hit them so we tried to scare them off by being really wierd and yelling random perverted things.

I thought I would share with the pit some of the things we screamed:

Lets rub penises together!

You mean the kind of jacking off, where you have you hand, and place it around your ****?

So I'm jacking off these two guys, and one of 'em started touching my ****ing ****,
POW! Lights out! Then I realized, I'm not jacking of two guys, I'm ****ing a goat, jacking off its two horns. I was high on angel dust!

Lets strip and have an orgy!

Sword fight *sounds of zippers*

Remember we screamed all this stuff out.
This was my exciting lunch and they were there today, we just beat them to the bench.

just letting you know. if you went to my old school i would have beaten the living **** out of you. how hard do you think it is for a freshman to go to a new school. its hard, so sometimes you gotta put up with it and just let it go.
Well, Freshmen are so cute and all what with there not knowing where to go and bunching up together in the hallways. Man they get younger and younger each year. Also since I didn't read the first post I'll just say this, it has come to my attention that you don't go blind! so lucky for me.
H e l l o .
Quote by convictionless
just letting you know. if you went to my old school i would have beaten the living **** out of you. how hard do you think it is for a freshman to go to a new school. its hard, so sometimes you gotta put up with it and just let it go.

Seriously, they're new, how do they know it's 'your' bench? In fact, it's fair game, you don't own it.
When my brother was in college they had an unofficial event called the freshman toss. This is where you get a Senior, one that is a stronger guy, then a freshman, the smallest one you can find, then toss them as far as you can.
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Well, Freshmen are so cute and all what with there not knowing where to go and bunching up together in the hallways. Man they get younger and younger each year. Also since I didn't read the first post I'll just say this, it has come to my attention that you don't go blind! so lucky for me.

lmfao

i have also noticed that they are getting shorter and shorter.
Quote by convictionless

Why would you beat the **** out me? We were doing such an inane (not insane) thing to begin with, something like that would be an exercise in futility.
Quote by NoOne0507
Why would you beat the **** out me?

Because you basically bullied them?

Whatever

*reported* le spamminess.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by endless_fight1
You're an idiot.

what's up with the pit being all serious lately? why don't you all lighten up and have a good lol once in a while?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
your type ain't welcome 'round this part of town
seriously, stop being a jerk to people just because they are younger than you
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I remember a lot of freshmen chicks last year were over developped, you'd see a 14 year old with 34 C's, ripe and ready...I also remember we'd tell them there was a swimming pool in the 3rd floor of the building...guess which of those were false
the best way is just to eat next to them man, people hate it when their surrounded by people they dont know
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Sounds like someone thinks they're cool because they can come up with perverted things to say. Unlike every other teenager today.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh