I bought andy mckee tabs but it only gave me drifting, instead of all 4 that I bought. So I bought them again. Same thing. I emailed them like 4 times for help; no response. It's been 3 months or something....I really want more andy mckee tabs, but what a waste of money!!! What am I doing wrong? why won't they help me?
they want your money, not your satisfaction...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
nice fake username!

girls on the real internetz... pfft.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
so you got ripped off, and then did it again willingly? you deserve to be ripped off
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
so you got ripped off, and then did it again willingly? you deserve to be ripped off

actually it was my mom who bought it again. my family's a bunch of pretty honest people, so I guess we stupidly assume everyone else also tries to be honest, when most people only care for themselves
Quote by emily92
actually it was my mom who bought it again. my family's a bunch of pretty honest people, so I guess we stupidly assume everyone else also tries to be honest, when most people only care for themselves

Well welcome to the cold cold world.
People don't want your happiness. They want their own.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I want other peoples happiness....I like it when people are happy
Quote by emily92
I want other peoples happiness....I like it when people are happy

I think I like you

Sounds like the sort of think that'd happen to me. Down on luck recently ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You only got 1 song? How much did it cost you? For $15 I got Peter Cilizzi's Northen Sojourn and March.
Quote by Steel8909
You only got 1 song? How much did it cost you? For $15 I got Peter Cilizzi's Northen Sojourn and March.

well you get 4 songs for $20, but it has standard notation so it's sooo much easier to figure out then regular tabs. I only got one song; that's where I think I got ripped off
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
I believe you have been ****ed with.

i concur
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.