or you're just stupid enough to not realize that google is literally one of the most powerful tools for knowledge on the internet, you just can't be lazy when using it.
1966 rickenbacker fireglo 335
78' twin reverb (loud awesome tone)

practice makes practice... never perfect
Quote by fadedgrim
or you're just stupid enough to not realize that google is literally one of the most powerful tools for knowledge on the internet, you just can't be lazy when using it.

And that'll get you reported for flaming.

TS is in all likelyhood asking for opinions on acoustic 7 strings - no different than any other thread of 'which guitar should I buy'; which may be redundant but not against the rules in any way.

As far as 7 strings go - are you interested in an additional string below the E, or were you thinking of something like the 7 string martin with an additional octave g?
Quote by fadedgrim

It takes longer to make a thread then to use google.

Just sayin'.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by guitar/bass76
And that'll get you reported for flaming.

TS is in all likelyhood asking for opinions on acoustic 7 strings - no different than any other thread of 'which guitar should I buy'; which may be redundant but not against the rules in any way.

As far as 7 strings go - are you interested in an additional string below the E, or were you thinking of something like the 7 string martin with an additional octave g?

He won't be warned. What he said was probably true and I don't find using the word "stupid" to be deserving of a warning.

The first thing I do, even with areas that I am very knowledgeable with -- such as the standard "what guitar can i get for under $300" question -- is use google to make sure that I am not giving incorrect information.

I'm not saying at all that the thread isn't appropriate, but I am saying google is a good place to start. If anything, it will help you focus your question, which makes it easier to answer.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
dean and ibanez both have them, I think the ibanez is discontinued but there's a lot of used ones floating around.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"