just wondering if anyone else here likes bauhaus?

and also, am i in the right forum? technically they're post-punk / goth...
so...if i'm not tell me where to go...haha.
vegans do it betterrr
I would say they should go in alternative/indie... But I don't know enough about them to be sure.
but see that's the thing, i thought they might be alt/indie...but they're too dark if you know what i mean. it's like...hard to classify in these forums haha
vegans do it betterrr
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just listening to some of their stuff, and I'd have to say I would still put them in alternative/indie, regardless of how dark they are. Again, I could be wrong, thats just my opinion.
Man, I love Bauhaus

The bass and drums are so excellent. Plus, Pete Murphy is a kewl dude.

I'd say the punk forum is a good place for them, seeing how the Pop Group and Magazine float in and out round hur.

I'd say this is alright here.

It's weird that I never really got into this band actually. I was really into this kind of stuff for awhile.
Quote by sargasm
I can see that somewhat

*visits youtube*

Yeah, I can too, now. It's the mood of the music I think. I won't be using bad eighties production or synths in that manner though, hehe.

Bauhaus have a way better singer.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
My greatest hits album should arrive tomorrow, cool, eh?

Very.
I always get compared to Peter Murphy playing Dany Ash's guitar, which is brilliant. My friend's mum is obsessed with them and used to hang out with them all the time, which is pretty damn awesome.
Greatest Hits arrived!

I shall go downtown, and buy bread and hot dogs, and something to drink, then I'll come back and have a Bauhaus Hotdog Party.

Unless anyone can think of a better way to spend the day, which I bet money that they can't.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Greatest Hits arrived!

I shall go downtown, and buy bread and hot dogs, and something to drink, then I'll come back and have a Bauhaus Hotdog Party.

Unless anyone can think of a better way to spend the day, which I bet money that they can't.

Spend the time on your unclean toilet, fixing toilet water just like DeeDee did and listen to Alan Parson Project.......AFTERWARDS listen to Bauhaus I think then they might be a lot better
Quote by lavazza
Bauhaus is a German building centre chain

Or an architecture movement originating in Germany

A friend from Uni used to love them, can't say they ever did much for me.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic