Is it true you get an instant warning for bashing on Fallout Boy's news. I think that is a bit harsh. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Fallout Boy voted the worst band on UG? I think that the top stories should stick to what most of what UG want.

Thoughts?
they were voted best too werent they?? or was that someone else??
i just think the mods are tired of all the crap they get...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Try it and find out.

But in seriousness, you get a warning if you bash a band when the article is about them
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Fallout Boy voted the worst band on UG? I think that the top stories should stick to what most of what UG want.

Thoughts?

This isn't a democracy.

Don't worry about it. I don't know why you'd want to bash them, though.
Hating on Fallout Boy is childish, it deserves a warning because people seem to do it simply based on the fact that Fallout Boy 'r not da metulz'
Well if I get a warning that is unjust. There are many other bands that get bashed, so why does Fallout Boy earn a "get out of jail" card?
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Well if I get a warning that is unjust. There are many other bands that get bashed, so why does Fallout Boy earn a "get out of jail" card?

Cause they suck that much.
meh!:

'*checked*

*head asplodes*

Don't flame, don't spam don't do anything that's irritating, instant warning. Yes that's a broad category, no one cares.'

meh!:

You will be waaaaarned to buggery if you so much as give fallout boy a shifty sideways glance.

duncang:

You know the drill by now guys, any Fall Out Boy bashing is an instant warning, no questions asked.

emad:

What meh! said!!!

No Spam/flame!!!

Yes. Yes it's true.

Every piece of FOB flaming turns into a HUGE flame war that we have to clean up and no one can be arsed. YOu don't have to LIKE them, just don't be a twat about it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
they dont. as said earlier, you get a warning for bashing a band if the topic is about them. i agree, fall out boy is terrible, but some people like them and i manage to keep my opinions to myself and sneak them in when i can (like here) and so should you.
Well, now I am confused. Do you get a warning for bashing any band?
I never said anyone SHOULD bash a band either
its the rule. if you go into any article/thread about a band, and bash them just because you dont like them, you get a warning.

there is nothing wrong with saying you dont like them, but there is a difference between doing it respectfully and just flat out bashing them.