Does anyone have one with not just the notes but the actual standard notation? I can;t seem to find one.
It's a bit difficult to fit that in a diagram....
Edit: All you need to do is figure where the low E is on a stave, then work your way from there. The same notes are on different strings it's up to you how you integrate the notation and the fretboard.
~ J6hn
Quote by Steel8909
Does anyone have one with not just the notes but the actual standard notation? I can;t seem to find one.

That would be...difficult. You would have to write the entire staff on each fret on each string. Standard notation isn't incredibly difficult, just devote some time to learning it, as well as the notes all over the fretboard. There is no easy way to learn an instrument.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ sorta but I have this one diagram thats laid out how I described it in the first post though it's only the first 5 frets (my teacher made it but only that). I can figure out the note fairly easily after a little thought but I have trouble illustrating what it would be like on the staff, that's why I need one with the standard notation.