I like it, you have a good voice and some catchy stuff. I especially liked untitled. Crit mine? www.myspace.com/embryonicnightmare
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
I really liked it! "Refuse" was especially good. I like that little guitar scale/melody. I think the guitar may have been slightly out of tune on "Untitled," but that just adds to the raw/punk sound. Good job. Keep it up. Let me know what you think of my stuff, too. (links in sig)
I was kind of going for the rougher sound with that track actually.
Thanks for the crit. I thought they were all really good man you have a cool voice and the songs are well written. I would go to your show, there's just one thing that I really didnt like about untitled was when you went up an kinda yelled, it just was a bit much and your voice kinda cracked it might have just been the recording. But I'm just picky about that kinda stuff.....Overall great job keep it up.
I really like it.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*