Page 1 of 4
Does it really matter when you think about it?
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
The ones I accidentally shit on.

/terrible joke
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by \m/NikkiRyan\m/
I kinda have a hatred for Fender guitars...

I know, I hate the awesome necks that are actually more than a couple millimeters thick, the versatility in tone, the amount of guitar you get for the money compared to gibson or the fact that they arent distorted to **** the moment you plug them in

UG's Prodigal Son
Dunno why but I have a passionate hate against every single knock-off guitar that's supposed
to look like a Stratocaster. Squire included.

I also hate the look of Telecasters, but I bet they play decently, so they wouldn't count as
crappiest guitar.
First Acts are pretty damn shitty.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
First Acts are pretty damn shitty.

First Act actually makes some really good guitars, you just have to look somewhere other than Wal-Mart.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Yeah first act started making some decently built guitars about a year and a half ago.
none, play them all
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
I don't know about first acts guitars..but I have played a first act drum set and holy **** was it bad. The snare stand collapsed in the middle of playing, after 2 hits the cymbal wing nut had completely turned around leaving me with a backwards cymbal during a song, bass drum pedal fell apart, lastly the drums just sounded like complete and utter crap which no amount of tuning could have fixed..good thing that was only the churches set that I only had to play like once. (though a few months after that I ended up playing on a set that was even worse, the wonders of not bringing your own equipment to gigs)
Mahar guitars... saw them as a prize at an amusement park. Never got to play one, though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by figsandbobo
First Act actually makes some really good guitars, you just have to look somewhere other than Wal-Mart.

+1

Brent Hinds even has a signature First Act.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by figsandbobo

I was at the First Act custom shop in Boston and almost everything they had there was amazing. They admitted that their walmart guitars sucked.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by lunaticfringe93
I know, I hate the awesome necks that are actually more than a couple millimeters thick, the versatility in tone, the amount of guitar you get for the money compared to gibson or the fact that they arent distorted to **** the moment you plug them in

Hey, everyone has their own opinion, I just don't like them. I prefer Gibson myself.
Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster are absolute ****.

Same with the Gibson SG and Les Paul. They're all crap!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
That new Fender Starcaster.

I thought it was a joke when I went to Target last week.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
squire = Most pathetic excuse for guitar. sorry for those who have them
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
anything with les then 24 frets, excluding les pauls, explorers, and the Rhoads.

also, the stratocaster, telecaster, SG, and all squiers, yamahas, and anything you find in Target.
gibsons

I'm not really fond of the les paul body either, even though I have one. It's kind of hard to play fast above the 15th fret.

Yeah dude that thing didn't even have an output jack. And when I looked at it I realized it was a BALLOON!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by 3 ring binder
That new Fender Starcaster.

I thought it was a joke when I went to Target last week.

I thought you were talking about one of these,

but then I googled some more and found the "new" starcasters.

I was sadly surprised when I played a Rickenbacker, I hate the feel of their necks
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
when i started playing i bought a behringer starter kit wich came with a behringer stratocaster-like guitar.... /thread ?

it was the crappiest guitar ever, a nice piece of wood to smash the **** out of XD
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I hate BC Rich. They're essentially wanker guitars.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by AC/DC10
I thought you were talking about one of these,

but then I googled some more and found the "new" starcasters.

I was sadly surprised when I played a Rickenbacker, I hate the feel of their necks

I don't get your sig
Page 1 of 4