The best part of the video was probably the girl filming.

But in all seriousness, not bad. The singer looked like he was lost/forgot the words. Other than that, it sounded like a solid song, although the recording quality wasnt too great. Keep it up though. I look forward to seeing more.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by saxaxe
I'm an elitist that loves dick in my mouth

That's all I was able to interpret from your post

Keep it up dude, that's some pretty fine music ya got goin there.
you all look like tools, especially the fat chick filming. Its not fine music. the riffs don't even flow together and he is just playing random riff after random riff with no real progression whatsoever.

also big lol at the superbad soundclip. classy.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Aug 27, 2008,
Uhh all of you play at the same time, in unison. That was cool. Video quality wasn't very good so tough to critique individual performances.
listen to more than bullet for my valentine and you'll see where we're coming from. It's not good dude.
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by kaktusnpoop
i want my 30 seconds back

Same here, but my idiot self watched the whole 4 minutes and 3 seconds of it.
Who do we talk to about getting my 4 minutes and 3 seconds back?

And pmeg, I love your quote.
Hahaha
i love your avatar.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
That's all I was able to interpret from your post

Keep it up dude, that's some pretty fine music ya got goin there.

No, no. I'm the elitist who loves dick in his mouth. Saxaxe is the good poster with the bad avatar.

Get your shit straight.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Aveks
No, no. I'm the elitist who loves dick in his mouth. Saxaxe is the good poster with the bad avatar.

Get your shit straight.

Hey now, what's wrong with my avatar? haha

I've been meaning to change it...
*off to find something more mature*
Well, this isn't worth turning Modest Mouse off, but I'll give you some advice. Listen to some old classic metalcore bands like Converge, Botch, Zao etc. (if you need some more check in the recommendations thread), make your music more similar to these, but try to develop a more unique sound. Don't let these guys discourage (even though they're all right), keep making music and it will hopefully get better eventually.