I've been hearing alot of things about religion lately. And to me, its all the same but with different concepts. In Christianity they have Jesus, in Buddhism, they have Buddha, In Hinduism, they have....all their gods. But i think its all the same.

Anyways, to me religion is just another way to live life without fear, to have a purpose in life and i really dont believe it, i think its pathetic. Just one step up above cults

p.s I DONT GIVE A FLYING **** IF THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG PLACE
Did you not see the huge thread at the top(or in the thread at the top).....?

*reported*
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i gotta agree a little bit. if you feel that a religion gives you comfort, good for you. if you feel that there is no God and religion is simply there for comfort, thats fine too.

i just wish we could all put our differences aside. everytime someone in the pit mentions religion theres a holy war. i think some people like seeing the debate.
Not only are you not in the religion thread you're supposed to be in, but Buddha isn't a God. Thank you very much.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.