I am Mr.Rick Nalson,the Group Finance Director,Treasury & Insight HBOS United Kingdom.I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $75,000,000.00 [SEVENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS] during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing.

The owner of this dormant account is a foreigner by name "John Shumejda" who died on 4th Jan 2002. in a plane crash in Birmingham.
Since the death of this deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it.Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a period of [5] years without any claims.

In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of our bank to avoid confiscating this fund. I will split the transfer into two 2 stages for easy and smooth transfer.First, I will transfer $5,000,000.00 to any valid foreign account you will nominate, upon a successful transfer without any disappointment from your side; I will then fly to meet you in your home destination for sharing, thereafter we jointly transfer the remaining balance of $70,000,000.00 for magnitude investments.

If you are willing to cooperate in this project you have to let me know.

Yours truly.
Mr Rick Nalson.

Got that in an email. I never get these. I thought it was kind of lulz worthy. If anyone wants to take him up on his offer, please do.
Lol almost as funny as "You are the 4 billionth person to read this banner" yeah I'm sure more than half the worlds population has read that.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
I never get those either, and it pisses me off because they make me laugh. XP
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Reply and keep asking questions, see how long you can go on for. I did that for a month or so with one of those lol
Don't be a pussy, this guy looks legit.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
Don't be a pussy, this guy looks legit.

*searches frantically for picture*
email back asking for details...play it out totally then own him in the end.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Email him back saying that you are John Shumejda and that you are in fact alive and never took a flight in 5 years. See how he responds.