Page 1 of 2
Does anyone ever stereotype you metalheads to being emos? I get it on occasion... But my own damn drummer whom I thought was a metalhead even called me emo for it. And he was being srs.
I've been called a scene kid and a metalhead, if that's what you're talking about...

Probably because I'm pretty much a metalhead turned scene
i used to have long ****ty hair and a goatee, i looked thrash as when i was 18.

these days i just look like someone who doesnt care about metal at all, even tho i most certaintly do.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Uh, I've been called emo before, but I am emo, so whatever!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i dont even listen to metal, im a classic rock man, but my long hair makes people call me emo

pisses me off
Pfft. That's an insult to scene kids, they have much better fashion sense than metalheads.
I eat emo kids for breakfast everday,

so...

no.

I never get called one.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i get called a hippie alot which odens tbother me cause i liek drugs but i jusdt odnt liek all the **** bout peace i guess
Quote by NGD1313
Pfft. That's an insult to scene kids, they have much better fashion sense than metalheads.

*Pukes a little bit
ive been called emo. worst is satanic.just cuz you listen to metal isnt mean you a satanist. i worship satan because alexi laiho is screaming in my ipod. really?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
ya im a metal head and iv been called emo goth blah blah that ****,here check this vid out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6S3NHzgLRI&feature=related
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I used to get "emo" comments all the time, but i'm 6'2 now, and very obviously not emo, so people don't call me that anymore lol.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by piratemetalhead

*Pukes a little bit

Lol, I know and the funniest part is, he'll still get more girls than this guy:

Ever will.
People need to grow the **** up. They need to stop being ignorant and stupid, they need to just accept that other people in this world are the way they are. Leave people alone. Quit being stereotypical. I wear black, my hair is sometimes in my face(it's a darker blonde color though) I've worn chains, spikes, I am depressed sometimes, but you know what? I'm just ME. Anyone that wants to call me emo, or goth, or metalhead, or whatever the hell their pathetic minds can come up with can go drown themselves.

I'm sick of the world wallowing in the muck of ignorance. Why must we label everyone? Why must we ridicule and hate others for choosing their style of life? It doesn't adversely effect any of us, so why does it matter? Just be respectful of other people's style of life and beliefs...stop being ignorant and rude to everyone that doesn't fit how you think they should be...
I've only been called a Metalhead by people who know who I listen to.....Everyone else calls me Emo usually....I listen to some "Emo" though. (I listen to the wrongly labeled Emo and real Emo music.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
standard attire is jeans + random t-shirt, sometimes a metal band shirt, and absolutely nothing. People know i don't care what they think.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Masonpwiley
No this is a metalhead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_Lv0r-l4c&feature=related

It's hilarious that he plays WoW for some reason.

Holy ****.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
ive had some douches call me emo. funny thing is was when they called me emo i was wearing my "punk rock" studded leather jacket. its because i got shaggy hair.

i dont wear make-up, tight pants or any of that ****. i just have shaggy hair so some people call me an emo. so stupid... i mean come on the ramones had way longer hair than me.

EDIT: I hate how to be "punk" you gotta have a mohawk or crazy hair or whatever. its stupid. i dont wear a studded belt to be "punk" i dont wear my jacket to be "punk". i wear them because i LIKE to wear them. thats why i dont wear plaid pants, because i think it looks stupid. i hate fashion punks. the punks back in the day looked like total goofs but nowadays its all about this street-punk fashion and mohawks with tattoos and piercings.
Last edited by PrimalScreamer at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by NGD1313
Lol, I know and the funniest part is, he'll still get more girls than this guy:

Ever will.

true but it never used to be the case. when i was at school the slutty rock chicks rocked, now they just do makeup
Quote by NGD1313

+1111

metalheads are probably the ****tiest looking "group"
Quote by Godsmack_IV
You are what you eat.

Then that makes you a dick
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Quote by Godsmack_IV
You are what you eat.

pwned...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Bucketbot10
Then that makes you a dick

o lololololollololololol
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
I've been called a scene kid and a metalhead, if that's what you're talking about...

Probably because I'm pretty much a metalhead turned scene

Same man. Same....
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
i get called emo all the time....it really pisses me off the difference is metalheads are the toughest mother ****ers in the world, which neds no further explanation.

and as for the emo insult ,WHO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT PEOPLES LIFE CHOICE IT DOSENT MAKE IT SOMEONE ELSES RESPNSIBILITY TO BUT IN. i wouldnt care if all my friends dressed different to me or listend to different music. most of them do anyway. im freinds with themcos there nice people.
I've only been called emo once and it was by a friend trying to annoy me. I've been called a goth a lot which if you saw me doesn't make sense at all but I haven't been called one since back when I was in school.
Quote by themtalisgood
i get called emo all the time....it really pisses me off the difference is metalheads are the toughest mother ****ers in the world, which neds no further explanation.

and as for the emo insult ,WHO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT PEOPLES LIFE CHOICE IT DOSENT MAKE IT SOMEONE ELSES RESPNSIBILITY TO BUT IN. i wouldnt care if all my friends dressed different to me or listend to different music. most of them do anyway. im freinds with themcos there nice people.

I really hope you're joking. This being said, I am now in love with my sig. I have more of a skater/ surfer look with the wavy hair. Never been called emo though. I happen to like some metal too but I def don't look like a metalhead.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
i listen to everything from every time peoiod, but i get called emo for having ling hair and for liking music with guitars. yeah my school is very stereotypical
Originally Posted by Zombie Shredder
nice legs... what time do they open?

Originally Posted by I was here
what races taste better?

METAL ARMY COMANDER
Page 1 of 2