okay I had a thread about the same but nobody semmed to care and nobody answered my true question

wich one is better

A completely new Shecter Omen-6 FR (selled for 250$) but was used as an exibition guitar on

Or a BC Rich Special Editon

Lol, this isn't even a question, schecter has value, bc rich doesnt, a 600 dollar bc rich is equal to any other 200 dollar guitar.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Have to vote for the Schecter... especially since it's very close to my guitar. Those BC Rich look awesome, I love the white but I wouldn't play one personally.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Good choice, you won't be disappointed.

Now record some shredding and post ASAP!!
Quote by sargasm
Quote by Scream And Fly
Neither.

just because u own two +3000$ Les paul and two jacksons doesnt meant i cant afford them

sure I want Ibanez Xiphos, Or a esp Ninja or explorer , Or a dean razorback v255, or a jackson kelly, rhoads , demmelition or a gibson explorer or ahcetr hellraiser

for know i just can a afford this guitars from wich the shecter worth like 500 on my country because it is completley new
Last edited by dante_3_16 at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by DSchmitty
Lol, this isn't even a question, schecter has value, bc rich doesnt, a 600 dollar bc rich is equal to any other 200 dollar guitar.

i dont know about that, i sold my bc rich nj classic eagle for 100.00 more than i paid for it...........but i did buy a schecter with the money lol
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by Dimebagjeff
id go with the schecter bc rich is no good

Be
A
Nice
Dimebag
Wannabe
And
Get
Out
Now

Its only the cheap BC Riches that are no good, they actually make some very nice, more traditional shaped guitars. The warlock i find uncomfortable to play due to the shape of the body. Can't you try them both? If you can't i'd recommend the schecter based on the fact its a more ergonomic design which you can't really go wrong with.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
As someone who personally owns a warlock I can tell you it's a solid model and playing with the shape is just as comfortable as the next guitar. If you said Beast it would've been a different story. After looking up both specs I'd still say in my honest opinion to go with the schecter. You'll be happy you did. TRUST ME.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by dante_3_16
just because u own two +3000$ Les paul and two jacksons doesnt meant i cant afford them

sure I want Ibanez Xiphos, Or a esp Ninja or explorer , Or a dean razorback v255, or a jackson kelly, rhoads , demmelition or a gibson explorer or ahcetr hellraiser

for know i just can a afford this guitars from wich the shecter worth like 500 on my country because it is completley new

Ignore him, he just has sand in his vagina. Buy the Schecter and be happy with it.
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Ignore him, he just has sand in his vagina. Buy the Schecter and be happy with it.

x2

Someone forgot to pack their Midol in their purse this morning...
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by `digitaL.braVo

lol

but yes I will go for my new shecter tomorrow I also semi tested and felt the sshecter with more quality but i did liked the tone of the BC Rich but i think the schecter is better quality