Page 1 of 2
in other words...which one has caught your attention every time you hear about it? one of my friends knows alot about conspiracy theories, and hes basically the reason i got hooked on them

although, just cuz one sounds cool, it doesnt make it true....

i know some, but out of all of them i can tell you one

BOHEMIAN GROVE
But if i told you, I'd have to kill you.

Quote by Mackawade
I got in an argument with this guy who's really fat and really christian and I'm an athiest. He says aren't you worried about your immortal soul? and I said "yeah, just about as much as you are about your calorie intake".
The one about the New World Order working with aliens in the whitehouse to take over the world in 2012.

I wish it was real.
They're all pretty stupid for the most part, and it amazes me so many people are willing to buy into them. That said, I'd say the 9/11 conspiracies because of the sheer number of motards willing to believe it.
idk the "best" but i DO happen to know the stupidest one.

THE VIETNAM WAR NEVER HAPPENED.

i enjoy going up to strangers and telling them,"did you know vietnam isnt real and that the war there never happened."

In most cases they respond,"what? yes it did."

I then respond my asking,"well have you been there?"

Then again in most cases they say,"well no"

So i say,"then how do you know man? how do you really know?"

and then just walk away.
The Chappelle theory. Too bad they have facts to back it up. Damn you, Dark Crusaders!
Teh Bible!!! Ololololololoolololol Ima Rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
That America invaded Iraq for it's oil.

WHY ARE GAS PRICES SO HIGH!?!?!

If we DID go in for oil,
WHY HAVEN'T WE GOTTEN ANY?!?!?!

I kinda wish we did take some of it...

Even worse is some guy that said we're getting mad at Russia for raping Georgia,
because there's oil in Georgia.

Some people have a one track mind...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Scientology!

Quote by Mackawade
I got in an argument with this guy who's really fat and really christian and I'm an athiest. He says aren't you worried about your immortal soul? and I said "yeah, just about as much as you are about your calorie intake".
102112 weer all gonna ****in die
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
the kennedy assasination one
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Quote by bendystraw
The Chappelle theory. Too bad they have facts to back it up. Damn you, Dark Crusaders!

+1
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Randy Bobandy
Global Warming.

Oh, and global warming.

Lots of followers world wide.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by PrimalScreamer
that reminds me isnt the world supposed to end when the aztec calendar does? when is that?

Biting my tongue here.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
+1

Did you see the episode of 30 Rock that spoofed it?
Lets see Jim Morrison is alive in an island around Greece and that we went to the moon but we faked the video so the public doesnt see what really happened
Quote by Tubyboulin
That 9/11 is a conspiracy. i lol'd.

watch loose change:2nd edition

dumbest i ever heard was that it was dave grohl that killed kurt
something about all the assassinations of Lincoln, JFK and MLK being related (other than the fact that someone didnt like how they were changing the world)
Quote by jp58
the kennedy assasination one

You mean the umbrella man? I found a link somewhere one time talking about the umbrella actually being some sort of really advanced weapon that killed him
That the universe was created from a piece of string shaped like an M.

What kind of an idiot would think up that?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Victor Escobar
Lets see Jim Morrison is alive in an island around Greece and that we went to the moon but we faked the video so the public doesnt see what really happened

and i just recently found out we faked the moon landing...broke my heart :'(
This whole "Russia is invading Georgia" thing.

Pfft, I have friends in Georgia, they're just find.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by DarkEra97
You mean the umbrella man? I found a link somewhere one time talking about the umbrella actually being some sort of really advanced weapon that killed him

The Penguin killed JFK? It's just crazy enough to work.

The New Orleans one on how it was a military operation and how it really was the army dressed up in blue covers shooting random people then throwing a bucket of water on top of them
Quote by sergc118
The New Orleans one on how it was a military operation and how it really was the army dressed up in blue covers shooting random people then throwing a bucket of water on top of them

i heard that the green party was behind that
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer

well where else would they get that many buckets?
Quote by bendystraw
Did you see the episode of 30 Rock that spoofed it?

Sadly not. I will search for it though.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by cjblack532
This whole "Russia is invading Georgia" thing.

Pfft, I have friends in Georgia, they're just find.

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Steven E
watch loose change:2nd edition

dumbest i ever heard was that it was dave grohl that killed kurt

why do you think he is so popular and happy all the time?
Quote by dudius
something about all the assassinations of Lincoln, JFK and MLK being related (other than the fact that someone didnt like how they were changing the world)

well two out of those three were connected to the fashion industry
Quote by rasveer

****ing Ralph Nader
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
the whole government area 51 thing,and lots of things like from the x files and the whole bush 911 thing
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
that reminds me isnt the world supposed to end when the aztec calendar does? when is that?

calender ends 2012, and Einstein said when the bees disappear we'd have four years left. They started disappearing and in 4 years it'll be 2012. weird coincidence huh? I don't think I believe it. Einstein probably said the thing about the bees cause they pollinate plants we use for food. He probably didn't think that we'd have means of self-pollination by the time the bees disappeared. BTW: what about the bees??? what's up with them??!
Quote by emily92
calender ends 2012, and Einstein said when the bees disappear we'd have four years left. They started disappearing and in 4 years it'll be 2012. weird coincidence huh? I don't think I believe it. Einstein probably said the thing about the bees cause they pollinate plants we use for food. He probably didn't think that we'd have means of self-pollination by the time the bees disappeared. BTW: what about the bees??? what's up with them??!

no bees? i smell a conspiracy!
I actually find this one interesting, just because Nostradamus said itdon't quote me exactly on it though)
There will be a sequence of 3 popes.
the 1st pope will be one of the most loved popes in history and do a lot of good for the world/mankind (the general concensus is this is Pope Jean Paul)
the 2nd pope will be alright, not amazing or anything, but not terrible, but he will have a dark past. (the current pope Benedict is not a bad guy or anything, but he had some connections with the Nazis)
..and he said the 3rd would be the anti christ.
Page 1 of 2