So I was thinking today, as I saw some old people walk by, how long do I have to dress the way I do?

At what point do I have to put up my Gwen Stacy t-shirt and tight pants, and give in to wearing brown slacks, dress shoes, and a hard collar shirt with a pocket protector?

What do you think UG?

How long do you think you'll dress the way you do until you just get too old and say "screw the (random band) shirt", grab your cane and throw on whatever covers you up?
Quote by SharpSpoon
So I was thinking today, as I saw some old people walk by, how long do I have to dress the way I do?

At what point do I have to put up my Gwen Stacy t-shirt and tight pants, and give in to wearing brown slacks, dress shoes, and a hard collar shirt with a pocket protector?

What do you think UG?

How long do you think you'll dress the way you do until you just get too old and say "screw the (random band) shirt", grab your cane and throw on whatever covers you up?

When I stop looking damn good, which isn't for a good long time.
By the time we're that old, that kind of clothes (band shirts) etc, will only be worn by old people, AKA us.
ಥ_ಥ
Who says i'll live to be 60? i plan on livin fast and dyin' young!

but if i do live to be that old, i'm just gonna walk around naked because not many people would say anything.
Ima dress slightly different ever year so i think it goes kinda in a cycle Xd
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
When I stop looking damn good, which isn't for a good long time.

+1

Even when I'm 60, I'd probably still dress as I do now, with colourful t-shirts, red or black drainpipes, a suit jacket, and I'd probably stop wearing trainers and be a full-time Chelsea boot wearer.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
who the hell wants to live till 60 .....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
i'm gonna wear an outfit similar to ace ventura's.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by The Stormrider
I think when I'm 60, I'm gonna have long white hair and be insane on guitar
metalhead for life

a more modern chet atkins? cause obviously by that time you will be considered classic rock or even folk. genres change and soon our most extreme metal will be nothing.
Quote by grampastumpy
Old people clothes will be different then.

Thats what I thought.

But I really couldn't see some old lady walking around with a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and multi-colored hair.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Thats what I thought.

But I really couldn't see some old lady walking around with a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and multi-colored hair.
, true, though very few women even over thirty dress like that.
Quote by convictionless
a more modern chet atkins? cause obviously by that time you will be considered classic rock or even folk. genres change and soon our most extreme metal will be nothing.

Pfft, by the time we're 60, everything's going to be techno junk, all computerized and made with drum machines.

Not really, but I fear for the future of music sometimes. On topic, I'll probably look more like a hobo or Moses or something with every passing year.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
i'll probably dress the same way i do 10 years from now. i think we see old people wearing pastel polos and blue slacks with suspenders because that's what was the style when they were middle aged. they didn't have band shirts, if they did my grandpa would have shirts for Elvis and Johnny Cash (i know they make shirts now, but he wouldn't wear anything that wasn't from his time). my dad is 50 and wears tee shirts for sports and stuff-- the same type of shirts he wore even in his 20s.

so i can imagine that 30 years from now we'll see old people wearing Billabong and Famous Stars and Straps and Abercrombie and shirts for bands like Cannibal Corpse.
i dont plan to live that long.

if i do make it, i'll wear what i always do. black band shirt, blue jeans, converse.

but, then again, i cant see any 60 year old in converse...
What is it with people not wanting to live that long? You do realize our life expectancy is growing because of technology. So by the time we are 60, 60 will be the new 40.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
What is it with people not wanting to live that long? You do realize our life expectancy is growing because of technology. So by the time we are 60, 60 will be the new 40.

And 40 will be the new 20, so we can wear our crap twice as long!

But I don't think anyone wants to live that long because they don't see themselves doing the stuff they do now, when they're 60.

Imagine a some old guy in a mosh pit.

Wouldn't be pretty.
ill dress exactly like i dress now...which is ****ing awesum!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by SharpSpoon

Wouldn't be pretty.

unless it was a bunch of old guys and old ladies...then it would be MAGNIFICENT!!!
Quote by dudius
i'll probably dress the same way i do 10 years from now. i think we see old people wearing pastel polos and blue slacks with suspenders because that's what was the style when they were middle aged. they didn't have band shirts, if they did my grandpa would have shirts for Elvis and Johnny Cash (i know they make shirts now, but he wouldn't wear anything that wasn't from his time). my dad is 50 and wears tee shirts for sports and stuff-- the same type of shirts he wore even in his 20s.

so i can imagine that 30 years from now we'll see old people wearing Billabong and Famous Stars and Straps and Abercrombie and shirts for bands like Cannibal Corpse.

This.
Quote by SharpSpoon
And 40 will be the new 20, so we can wear our crap twice as long!

But I don't think anyone wants to live that long because they don't see themselves doing the stuff they do now, when they're 60.

Wouldn't be pretty.

I dunno, at one hardcore show I went to this summer I saw a woman that looked like she was in her 50s hardcore dancing/
when i gropw old, im gonna grow me baired, and run around naked shouting ''im jesus, obey me!!''
wen im old, im gonna dress like a giant chocolate bar

so that little children will follow me to my home
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Quote by Furnase
I plan on dressing just like Kensai

Naked?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i don't know, but i really want a cane.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I will have all the clothes I have now, only they'll be covered in cat hair because I'll be mad cat woman!
This signature is a time machine. Please follow the llamas.

FREE THE PEAR!!
I'm gonna be the biggest gangsta ever at 60, saggin them jeans to my knees, long white tees, all them bitches gonna be comin' up to me on they scooters wantin' some.
Eh I'll wear whatever I want. My Mum limits what she wears and says she's "too old" but it shouldn't be like that. Especially not with my Mum, she pwns.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
some anti age drug will come out in a few years so we have no worries unless one of u are 60 now
im going to move to a nudest camp so i'll be nude
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by hiphopopotamus
When I'm 60 I'm gonna join a nudist colony.

this
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.