Page 1 of 2
I used the searchbar; nothing like this came up. We all know young kids can say some weird/hilarious/cute things so lets hear. What have your children/siblings said that you found funny? Or maybe what's something you used to say when you were little? This thread'll probably die, but whatevs. My cousin came over (he's three) and when I was in his way and he wanted me to move, he called me a silly goose booty. He called one of his toys a monkey-dog, only he said it like 'munnnkay-dawg' he consistently said piano wrong, he either called it a panano or a pavamo. He used to call everyone billy-goat butts if they got on his nerves. When he was walking out the door to go home he said "I'm outta here" It's not so much what he says as how he says it. You know three year olds with their adorable little speech impediments. Oh and this kid I know from taekwondo told me he wanted me to commit suicide. He got it into his head that committing suicide meant choking someone until they passed out. He wanted me to make him pass out so he would know what it felt like.
i used to always say "waaarshh"! when i wanted someone to stfu
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
i jus remember i was one of those craze little critters when i was young
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
I don't find children cute at all.

Vasectomy at age 18.
Who's with me?

In the mean time if you slip one past the goalie,
Falcon... PUNCH!!
when i was a young chap, both my parents smoked so i just thought everyone did so one day i said

"im never going to smoke, im gona go straight on the patches"

lol
i dont recall saying anything "cute", but i'm sure you've all seen the youtube with the kid saying "get a job sparkling wiggles!"
when my little bro was 4, he asked my mom this one question right in front of her sister. he says "mom, if guys have penises, and girls have boobs, what do snakes have?"

craziest four year old there ever was.
Quote by dudius
i dont recall saying anything "cute", but i'm sure you've all seen the youtube with the kid saying "get a job sparkling wiggles!"

no never seen it
Quote by GrungeJunkie
when my little bro was 4, he asked my mom this one question right in front of her sister. he says "mom, if guys have penises, and girls have boobs, what do snakes have?"

craziest four year old there ever was.

haha this kid I used to teach at tkd called one of the instructors a penis once, right in front of his parents. twas hilarious
I remember when I first started school, I called one of the dinnerladies a Penis popper. I heard my cousin say it and had no idea what it was...

Although another cousin heard my grandma say something wrong, and with a straight face said "Grandma, you silly wanker!"
epic show
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
My cousin used to play in the garden, I heard him scream "O hai thar pedobear!" on more than one occasion.
Quote by J-B
My cousin used to play in the garden, I heard him scream "O hai thar pedobear!" on more than one occasion.

Then he discovered 4chan?
If you ask my 3 year old son "what what?" he'll reply with "in the butt"

Edit: For those who have no clue... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCz4nj6yD_s
Last edited by _Sanitarium_ at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by emily92
He wanted me to make him pass out so he would know what it felt like.

Heh! You could've given him his first fetish!

And then, years later when he attempted his own autoerotic asphyxiation, his lungs would cry out for air, but his heart would cry out only for you.

Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
My friend's little brother couldn't say firetruck or fish properly...he always said fire**** and f$hit. XD
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Last edited by crackhutch at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by _Sanitarium_

Wow, great parenting
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My 4 year old cousin sings a song about her dad's girlfriend getting killed while she plays.

I think it's sweet.
Quote by Myung-trucci
Well my cousin likes to crawl on my face and squeeze my balls

You are one lucky guy!
Quote by Cyberbob
My 4 year old cousin sings a song about her dad's girlfriend getting killed while she plays.

I think it's sweet.

bahahahah!!!

you win sir.
"this doesn't taste like milk!"
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by civildp1
Wow, great parenting

Wow, way to spew **** about something you don't know anything about, all the while not adding anything constructive to the thread.

On that note, something constructive.

On my big sister's first day of school, they had to stand up and introduce themselves, name + something about them.
When her turn came around, she stood up, and said "My name is Jennifer, and i hate N****s"... needless to say my parents got a phone call.
My litle bro was watching powerangers....anyway the red ranger couldn't 'mrph' and he ran into the kitchen screaming

'Mum..the red ranger cant get it up!!'

rofl
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Open fire
My litle bro was watching powerangers....anyway the red ranger couldn't 'mrph' and he ran into the kitchen screaming

'Mum..the red ranger cant get it up!!'

rofl

ACK. I was drinking a soda when I read that. You sir, owe me a new keyboard!
My 2 year old sister has a very funny/cute way of saying helicopter. She always refers to them as "happicopapas".
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
One time my cousin said randomly by all my relatives "I'd like to split you like a long."
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I believe when i was 3 i said "Get away from me you emo"

No joke.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

when i was young i once asked if one of my mums best mates ( woman) had been desexed like a dog
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by _Sanitarium_

words can't describe how funny that is. You make a video for youtube! No, seriously make the video! I demand video!! jk
In sixth grade a bunch of my classmates taught one of the kid's baby sister to say "what's up dawg." it was pretty hilarious
i was trying to make my 4 year old cousin laugh by pretending to be a crab.

i was walking sideways and yelling "hey look! I'm a crab!"

she then started copying me but saying "hey look! I have crabs!"

needless to say my aunty was cranky
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
I used to think water was wadaughter.

I could never pronounce water so my family told me to say daughter except with a w sound instead of a d.

Didn't work...
My little three-year-old cousin was over, and they were getting ready to leave, and she goes "OK...I got my crap and I'm ready to leave."
Page 1 of 2