I recently switched from smoking cigarettes to chew for the time being and picked up a pack of the new Camel chew.

Has anyone had this? The can says no spitting required but instead I'm just swallowing my spit. And even when I do spit it doesn't come out real black like normal snuff or chew. I feel weird swallowing it.

Has anyone tried this?

I really don't expect the pit to have tried this but oh well..
I'm a chewer but I've never tried that brand. I advise you to spit though. I know someone who used to swallow his chew spit all the time and after like 20 years of chewing, the doctors found a lump of stuff in his stomach. turns out is was a wad of chew grains from swallowing the chew spit. it was causing stomach issues because the stomach cant digest it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

im kinda recovering from flu and i dont normally smoke but i had sum craven A with my friend the other day and the menthol was awesum!daz gud if u hav flu but after that my throat was ****ed from the tobacco...and im a vocalist...
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
A) It's not chew.
B) I would, but you can't get it here. A buddy of mine came up from Florida and had some, and it smelled amazing. I bought some Tourney instead and it's decent, but I can't get off cigarettes like I wanted to.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
I'm a chewer but I've never tried that brand. I advise you to spit though. I know someone who used to swallow his chew spit all the time and after like 20 years of chewing, the doctors found a lump of stuff in his stomach. turns out is was a wad of chew grains from swallowing the chew spit. it was causing stomach issues because the stomach cant digest it.

It's spitless. Therefore, there's nothing TO swallow.
Quote by Survivalism
A) It's not chew.
B) I would, but you can't get it here. A buddy of mine came up from Florida and had some, and it smelled amazing. I bought some Tourney instead and it's decent, but I can't get off cigarettes like I wanted to.

It's spitless. Therefore, there's nothing TO swallow.

like I said, I've never tried it before.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Just get real dip. Spitless is for women or kids in highschool not wanting to get caught. And if you don't like the taste of natural, try some of the many skoal flavors. I prefer apple blend. Delish.
It's called snus. It tastes good but you get nothin else besides that, keep to dipping or smoking.
I believe that's what is most commonly used in Sweden and Camel is test marketing it now. It is called "Snus" isn't it? I don't really like it since it doesn't really have much taste unless you lick it. I agree the only good use for it imo is if you're at a movie theatre or any event where you can't use other types of tobacco. I'd much rather enjoy a cigarette.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join