Ok, so I'm looking for an amp, that only costs $200-$300. I'm minaly into the metal scaene, and would prefer something that's not from china

Thanks for posting.
Ok, if we're talking AUD, then 200-300 is a little low. Can you try stretching your budget?

However, from what I can see (and I'm assuming you'll be playing at home), you might want to look into the Epiphone Valve Junior with a pedal (a VJ won't reach metal on its own, nor will most amps in your price range)... maybe the Digitech Bad Monkey - they're cheap, but still good.

However, you're going to get a lot of "stretch your budget" responses, so I think you should consider that as well.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Check the Vox Valvetronix for that price, the AD15VT has great cleans and high-gain modes for the price, it should do you right.
Microcube if you can't find anything.
It's around $225.
Signatures are overrated.
I just play at home. Stretching the budget isn't exactly easy. I don't need a great one, but one that would be pleasing to the ear, not heaps of feedback n ****.
+1 to microcube...but it would really be better if you save up for a nice tube amp. Bugera, B-52, something like that.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Ok, so I'm looking for an amp, that only costs $200-$300. I'm minaly into the metal scaene, and would prefer something that's not from china

Thanks for posting.

check out the Peavey Vypr amps. its a new modeling amp that sounds pretty wicked.
they have a transtube version and a version with a tube power section in them. played on at Guitar center a few nights ago. NICE for the price man. great distortion on them to!

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/peavey-amps-pa-systems-mixers-bass-guitars-speakers-guitar-amplifiers-effects?N=100001+202641+338479

theres a 15, 30 and a 75 watt version in your price range.
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia