i searched around and couldn't find anything but if there is already a thread then yea delete this one.

Discuss Tom's solo stuff 'The Nightwatchman', any of his techniques or whatever it is connected with Tom.

I'l start: For those of you that have heard The Ghost Of Tom Joad that Tom does with Bruce Sprinsteen, anyone else think that Tom's signiture DJ scratching solo with the killswitch he does ruins the feeling of this song? Don't get me wrong i love all of his stuff but this just doesn't do it for me.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Dunno really. I had never heard the Ghost of Tom Joad by Springsteen before. I only heard the Rage version, and that time when Morello played with him was the first time I heard the Springsteen version of that song.

It was obvious that Tom's solo didn't 'belong' in the song, but it drove the crowd crazy so I think it was a little more 'showing off' than actually adding something to the song. :p

But who knows!

Either way, I love Tom's work with both Rage, Audioslave and as The Nightwatchman. His new solo album is coming out september 30! Can't wait for that!
I like most of his solos, but some of them sound too similar.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
He would be better without the pedal board
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i totally forgot i made this thread, bit of a flop anyway...
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.