Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTAJAZZ
id would like help on this topic from someone who knows what clean is.and i dont mean metal clean but real clean.

And this dude replied:wow, f*** off. get a new guitar.

And of course i replyied to him of course......after that my thread was closed becouse some arogant man couldnt stand that i dont like EMG magnets or something...im not even sure what hapened.and now people think im some ego dude and im defenitly not...well at least i know this dude will never play guitar and never make it becouse in the music world there is no space for ******.
1. no one cares.

2. youre both assholes.

3. there is no three, go away.
I have no opinion on this matter.
gra....mmm...errr.......AHH...........
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by MANTAJAZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTAJAZZ
id would like help on this topic from someone who knows what clean is.and i dont mean metal clean but real clean.

And this dude replied:wow, f*** off. get a new guitar.

And of course i replyied to him of course......after that my thread was closed becouse some arogant man couldnt stand that i dont like EMG magnets or something...im not even sure what hapened.and now people think im some ego dude and im defenitly not...well at least i know this dude will never play guitar and never make it becouse in the music world there is no space for ******.

you have a lot to learn.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I can't understand half of what you are saying...read a ****ing book.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I couldn't understand any of that.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...