What kind of things do you enjoy most when you play? I mostly improvise. I just don't really get into playing structured music.
Usually I just play songs that I'm learning, or mess around with a riff that I made up.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
i'm learning chords, scales and arpeggios from al di meola's a guide to chords, scales and arpeggios :P
i never thought there were so many possible chords until i saw that book.
18 pages with about 20 chords each. insane
I just improvise or write. I work out real songs by accident a lot, but I don't play that many.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Songs... but if i randomly catch a good tune (that's how i figured out the pokemon center tune) on my guitar i mostly keep playing it for an hour
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Ill usually start out with some finger warmups then some scales. Usually just go over a couple major scales, pentatonic and blues. Then I will usually work on some songs that Im learning and take breaks by just jamming by myself in some blues progressions. Thats a typical session.
Improv, and playing really really loud:p
if I feel like it i'll also jump around, and headbang making an idiot of myself.
1. Turn on amp, let it warm up, grab a drink
2. Grab guitar and run through some scales slow to warm up
3. Play some of my favorite riffs without mistakes
4. (Right now) Turn on the metronome and practice sweep picking!
Quote by stratkat
Improv, and playing really really loud:p
if I feel like it i'll also jump around, and headbang making an idiot of myself.

ever heard of tinnitus?
Quote by pr4ctic4l
Ill usually start out with some finger warmups then some scales. Usually just go over a couple major scales, pentatonic and blues. Then I will usually work on some songs that Im learning and take breaks by just jamming by myself in some blues progressions. Thats a typical session.

I do the same thing as you basically. I jam over a variety of porgression styles including blues. I have a probelm with learning songs though I jump around form one song to another to much i cant focus on one for to long. I come back to it but memorizing long solos takes so much time. I have play something else and come back to it i cant sit there and only work on one song untill i have it done.

+ Weed and Beer of course.
i just play riffs/solos then do the catapillar thing along the fretboard really fast,

jam with a few chords,

yeh its probably not going to get me any better lol, ahh well
improvising/speed picking the natural minor
Testament, Kreator, Vio-lence, Exodus

Thrash Metal
Quote by RCalisto
ever heard of tinnitus?

Yes and I probably have had it longer then I played-_-
there's a ringing that never goes away if that's what tinnitus is, some mf lit off a fire work in my ear at a fair, the prick.
Quote by stratkat
Yes and I probably have had it longer then I played-_-
there's a ringing that never goes away if that's what tinnitus is, some mf lit off a fire work in my ear at a fair, the prick.

and you do know it can get worse right?