Bassically the past two years iv made a lot of mistakes.

I dropped out of college twice bassically my friend died and it messed my head up, i know i shouldnt of dropped out but i did.

I've worked a few jobs and hated them...

Now i think i should go back to college and get a part time job so im actually doing something, right now im jobless.

My mum isnt really for me going to college as ill need to pay board but if i get a part time job ill be able to.

I guess what im really asking is, is college and uni worth it or should i just get a full time job and fap my life away playing donkey kong in the local kebab house?

Btw ill be doin music at the college its not an amazing course but if i do it i can go uni ect...
College

EDIT: one man can only handle so much fapping....if you go to college you can start your life back up...it aint ever to late
Have as many kids as possible, then it's more likely that one of them's gonna make it rich.
School is always the best solution.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Go to college. I mean if your going to work for a job, might as well get a high paying one that requires a diploma in college.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
no doubt college, opens up all the doors
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Thanks for the feedback has anyone gone through college and uni on here and got a decent job doin music?

Just out of interest?
College, definitely. In case the other posts haven't already convinced you.

BUT, should you really be asking The Pit for advice on your life?
Quote by Kujaku
College, definitely. In case the other posts haven't already convinced you.

BUT, should you really be asking The Pit for advice on your life?

Haha very true, thanks anyway
I think you should consider a different course.
Music won't open up many opportunities for you, you should have a long think about it, but ultimately it's for you, and only you to decide.
hello
Quote by opc100
Music won't open up many opportunities for you, you should have a long think about it, but ultimately it's for you, and only you to decide.

Yea, i though about that but there isnt anythin else id like to do tbh.

Im not going cus i think ill be a massive rockstar or anythin haha, id be happy being a vocal instructor like the tutor who taught me.

He gets paid a lot and does it as a full time job, has his own house ect and he does a lot of performances in his spare time.

I think im just gonna go for it whats the worst that could happen, if it ****s up iv got option two i guess....
Quote by estranged23
Thanks for the feedback has anyone gone through college and uni on here and got a decent job doin music?

Just out of interest?

I havent graduated yet but ive been interning with producers in recording studios and interning with sound engineers....its a TON of fun. im also in a band so you can do alot with music while you go to college

Quote by opc100

there are plenty of opportunities in the music industry, and if its somthing he loves he shouldn't resrict himself/herself
Last edited by Max-Roach at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by estranged23

Im not going cus i think ill be a massive rockstar or anythin haha, id be happy being a vocal instructor like the tutor who taught me.

He gets paid a lot and does it as a full time job, has his own house ect and he does a lot of performances in his spare time.

I think im just gonna go for it whats the worst that could happen, if it ****s up iv got option two i guess....

Music technology is always an option.
But you'dprobably have to take Physics as well.
hello
Quote by estranged23

If you wanna be in the music domain, I'd suggest you majoring in buisness, with music classes.

You could become the new Doc McGhee!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Max-Roach
I havent graduated yet but ive been interning with producers in recording studios and interning with sound engineers....its a TON of fun. im also in a band so you can do alot with music while you go to college

May i ask what instrument you play, as i sing at a high grade and play guitar a bit, nothing amazing im more into simple stuff.
Quote by opc100
Music technology is always an option.
But you'dprobably have to take Physics as well.

Yea my friends doin that but it never really appealed to me for some reason, i should talk to the college tutors on what courses are available after i think.
Quote by JeanMi36
If you wanna be in the music domain, I'd suggest you majoring in buisness, with music classes.

You could become the new Doc McGhee!

I like the whole buisness side of things so that could be a good idea, thanks!
Im gonna try to go on tour...and figure out if i can have a recording studio. Kinda like Steve Jordan, (even though Jordan doesnt tour as much as i would want to...he still does)

EDIT: im not to worried about money. if im out doing what i love ill figure it out
Quote by Max-Roach
Im gonna try to go on tour...and figure out if i can have a recording studio. Kinda like Steve Jordan, (even though Jordan doesnt tour as much as i would want to...he still does)

EDIT: im not to worried about money. if im out doing what i love ill figure it out

ahh kewl so i guess thats answered my question if the courses open doors for ya...haha well good luck and thanks for the advice!
Quote by filthandfury
Have as many kids as possible, then it's more likely that one of them's gonna make it rich.

hahahahahaha