Ok so i went on to Itunes and clipped on my master play-list that i store all of my songs on (its my Families computer so there are tons of songs that are not mine and i like to keep mine separate) and typed in Eric Clapton to listen to some of his stuff. When i typed Eric Clapton i was looking at the keyboard and did not see that i was really renaming my play-list. When I looked i saw the Eric Clapton play-list and deleted it thinking that i had created a new play-list or something by accident. Then when I looked for my play-list it was gone and I realized that i deleted it.

Is there anyway to get my play-list back? I have already looked in the recycling bin but no luck. The songs are all on Itunes still but there were almost a thousand songs in the play-list and I don't want to find them all again.
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
you'll have to create a new one, or if it's on your ipod u could try getting it off that, thing is if u synch ur ipod then the playlist will be gone from that too.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
The songs should still be on the computer, open them up in iTunes and they should return. If that doesn't work...**** ITUNES!!!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
The songs should still be on the computer, open them up in iTunes and they should return. If that doesn't work...**** ITUNES!!!

hes asking if he can recover the playlist NOT the songs

so no you cant

and yes **** itunes