Page 1 of 2
Okay so im at subway and theirs this frickin huge guy infront of me ordering the biggest sub ive ever seen. so right after he orders triple meat and triple cheese he kind of leans back and says "yeah put a couple of buckets of bacon on their" in this deep voice like he was trying to do a barry white impression. i have to try not to laguh and the subway guy just cracks up

anyway the story was to good not to share with the pit.
post your subway related stories
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Quote by AntiSanta
post your subway related stories

Subway related stories? WTF?

"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Subway rocks.

The other day, I was ordering a 12' Chicken bacon ranch, and this old creepy dude appears behind me, saying: Looks friggin' good! then leaves faster than the eye can blink.

I think he ninja-raped me in the butt.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by crackhutch
Subway related stories? WTF?

i just needed the thread to have some sense of purpose
Quote by JeanMi36
Subway rocks.

The other day, I was ordering a 12' Chicken bacon ranch, and this old creepy dude appears behind me, saying: Looks friggin' good! then leaves faster than the eye can blink.

That's a big-ass sub...

12 foot? DAMN!!!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by JeanMi36
Subway rocks.

I laughed..

This one time 3 of us were at Subway and some tubby school kid with a flushed face and sandles (not to mention matching tan shirt and shorts) called us gay. He was like, 12, Kids these days have no goddam respect.

That also reminded me of the time we got pizza and caught a cab home (we were eating the pizza at home later) and the cab driver kept talking about our pizza as if he wanted some. Cabbies these days, no respect.
Quote by crackhutch
That's a big-ass sub...

12 foot? DAMN!!!

Almost as long as my cock.
Quote by CaptainRon
Almost as long as my COCK.

The one in your ass!
Quote by crackhutch
The one in your ass!

That will be mine then, whoops sorry bout that!
Quote by crackhutch
That's a big-ass sub...

12 foot? DAMN!!!

I'm sorry, I meant 12 inches. I was taught the metric system
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

buckets of bacon to subway stories to butsecks over the internet
at the subway down the road from my job the manager refuses to let me get what i want everytime i go there. no joke, she is insane
One time I went into subway and I was like," Can I get a cold cut trio on italian herb and cheese, please". The employee was like, " We don't have any herb n cheese right now..". So I say, " Ok I'll take parmesian oregano." Afterwards she said, " Cheese on that?" I exclaimed,"Yes please." Then she moved down the line towards the vegetables and she said, "Any veggies on that?" I contemplated a moment and decided, " Yeah, I'll have lettuce, some green pepper and pineapple please." She wacks it all on there and asks me one more question: "Anything else?". I look in puzzlement for a moment and realise, " Oh yes, some mustard and mayo please!" She finished up the sub, wrapped in up and asked me, " Meal or just the sub?" "Just the sub is fine, thanks", I say. " That'll be $5.65 please", she demands. I pay up, attain my subway points on my card and walk out saying " Have a nice day!"

Fin
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
One time I went into subway and I was like," Can I get a cold cut trio on italian herb and cheese, please". The employee was like, " We don't have any herb n cheese right now..". So I say, " Ok I'll take parmesian oregano." Afterwards she said, " Cheese on that?" I exclaimed,"Yes please." Then she moved down the line towards the vegetables and she said, "Any veggies on that?" I contemplated a moment and decided, " Yeah, I'll have lettuce, some green pepper and pineapple please." She wacks it all on there and asks me one more question: "Anything else?". I look in puzzlement for a moment and realise, " Oh yes, some mustard and mayo please!" She finished up the sub, wrapped in up and asked me, " Meal or just the sub?" "Just the sub is fine, thanks", I say. " That'll be $5.65 please", she demands. I pay up, attain my subway points on my card and walk out saying " Have a nice day!"

Fin

That was so beautiful. I cried.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by slashVR

Fin

Bull****, dont beleive this for one second!
Chicken & Bacon Ranch on Italian Herb and Cheese > Everything else.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by slashVR

Fin

bravo the thread has reached its climax
Do you know what they call the workers at Subway?

Sandwich Artists.

I shit you not my friends. Don't disrespect them, those people are artists.
Also, a late night shift girl hooks me up with free cookies and apples when I go in at 2 AM.

Quote by slashVR

Fin

Flaw in your story, you never specified what cheese you ordered.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by sashki
At least he's not ashamed of his weight. Some fat people are like "That's not true, I'm in perfectly good shape! Now help me get out of this doorway"

Genius!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by Vermintide
Do you know what they call the workers at Subway?

Sandwich Artists.

I shit you not my friends. Don't disrespect them, those people are artists.

lmao, id love to see the exibits, loads of posh people oh yes the bacon really brings this piece to life....
Quote by Joe-Fish
Also, a late night shift girl hooks me up with free cookies and apples when I go in at 2 AM.

Flaw in your story, you never specified what cheese you ordered.

Well 'round where I'm from if you don't specify, they automatically just put on white chedder. I guess I could have stated that though. I'm everyone, but every seemingly flawless writer makes their own little mistakes.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
Well one time my mom wanted to get a 6-inch sub, but instead of saying 'half-foot' she said 'half-inch sub'.

^ Rofl, your mom's a subway nub.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
I want to go to subways, but I don't like chesse or mayo or mustard or anykind of sauce so I don't know what I could have which is nice and filling. I was thinking like ham, lettuce, tomato, even though Im not a big fan of tomatoes . . . . .

Somebody suggest me a good sammich god dammit!!!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by slashVR

Fin

you should be reported for epic levels of BS in that story.
^I'm telling you, its all sorts of truth!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
OK, if no one will recommend me a good hearty sammich tailored to my needs will someone at least write a list of all the things they have at subway!! Then I can look at the list and go have a fuckin' sammich!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
OK, if no one will recommend me a good hearty sammich tailored to my needs will someone at least write a list of all the things they have at subway!! Then I can look at the list and go have a fuckin' sammich!!

Man, I shall introduce you to the new religion.

The Chicken-Bacon Ranch. With a crapload of ranch sauce.

You'll thank me later.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

The only thing I can eat at Subway is the meatball marinara or whatever. I had subway in eighth grade, puked sixteen times in one night, and haven't eaten a sub there since.
Oh ya (this happened at Mr. Sub, not Subway),
This was my first time ordering a sub when I was 13 or so. So I walk to this Mr. Sub near my house and when I get inside I don't know what to say.

I ask the guy, "can you tell me the different kinds of subs there are?"
Being the asshole he is he says, "I don't know, there's 50 different kinds of subs, you tell me"

So I, feeling stupid, read that menu thing hanging from the top and order a grilled chicken sub.

He then says, "Do you know how much it costs?"

I say, "I don't know, there's 50 different kinds of subs, you tell me"

He just looked at me and shut up. I felt badass
Quote by bob farrell

Dude, my epic story lists everything you need.

EDIT:
Quote by acersucks
Oh ya (this happened at Mr. Sub, not Subway)

GTFO!!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
HA! i work at subway. and yeah we get all these pamphlets monthly and they say **** like "train your sandwich artists to make bread properly" and stuff like that its funny.

For my story:
So this guy comes in, looks like a normal customer he comes to me and says, "can i have a cup please?" im like "you want a drink?" hes like, "no just a cup" so i give him a cup and hes like thanks, then walks into the bathroom. So me and my co-worker and a customer in the store are all wondering WTF he's doing. so eventually he comes out without the cup and decides hes gonna tell us what he did. So he explains to us that every time he goes "pee-pee" he need to clean his dick inside and out. All of us just couldn'y help but burst out laughing so hard, he walked out and i never saw hi again
Quote by JeanMi36
Man, I shall introduce you to the new religion.

The Chicken-Bacon Ranch. With a crapload of ranch sauce.

You'll thank me later.

I dont like ranch sauce, or tomatoe sauce, or mayo, or brown sauce, or mustard, I want a sammich which is delicious due to its delicious basic ingredients, I dont need sauces. I like ham, I like chicken, I like bacon, I like lettuce,I like meatballs also, I wouldn't mind some tomatoes, but I need to know moar ingrediants that work well together, no sauces.
Honestly I am considering murder to get me a delicious subway sammich, I've never had one, and I want to go down and know that imma have a delicious sammich. What other tasty ingredients do they have mother****ers!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
I dont like ranch sauce, or tomatoe sauce, or mayo, or brown sauce, or mustard, I want a sammich which is delicious due to its delicious basic ingredients, I dont need sauces. I like ham, I like chicken, I like bacon, I like lettuce,I like meatballs also, I wouldn't mind some tomatoes, but I need to know moar ingrediants that work well together, no sauces.
Honestly I am considering murder to get me a delicious subway sammich, I've never had one, and I want to go down and know that imma have a delicious sammich. What other tasty ingredients do they have mother****ers!!

Chicken Bacon Ranch without ranch sauce would be epic too.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by bob farrell

k man, if you dont want sauce on it you can go with a chicken teriyaki it doesnt need to have sauce on it cuz its glazed with the teriyaki, id get it on herb and cheese bread with lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, pickles, hot pepper(if you want it hot) and maybe tomatoes (not neccesary) if you dont like those sauces they have
sweet onion (good for chicken teriyaki)
mayo
sub sauce
chipotle southwest (best sauce ever, recommended on ANYTHING)
honey mustard (good for cold cut meats like turkey)
mustard
ranch
barbeque
and hot sauce
some places will have different ****, but i live in ontario which is in canada incase you dont know, so i dunno how they roll in the states
Quote by JeanMi36
Chicken Bacon Ranch without ranch sauce would be epic too.

O rly? What's in it altogether?

Edit, there's 3 e-cookies in it for you if you tell me da true
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Last edited by bob farrell at Aug 27, 2008,
Page 1 of 2