I know the pit isn't a medical team.

Which, btw I am going to the dr soon.

But I suffered a concussion (was chasing my nephew around a playground and hit my head) a few days ago and was unconscious for a short period of time.

After a day or two I felt better.

I woke up this morning (in my bed) with scratches all over my back, bug bites, and some black stuff (dirt or grease) all over my leg.

I have no memory or dreams or anything that would give me a clue as to what happened.

Has anyone in the pit experienced this?????

Because.... Im a little freaked out to say the least.
Quote by Simskre
You have been kidnapped by Aliens..

I kinda wondered about that.

My browneye isn't sore though so I'm pretty sure I didn't get probed.
Saturday night I thought I sleep walked, but really I was just blind drunk
this could be the same for you
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
You have become a werewolf.
Missing any family or close friends?

That's right!

YOU KILLED THEM!
This is just so weird.

My parents heard me moving around but they just thought I was going to the bathroom or something.
Set up a tripwire at your door, or strap a camera to your head when you go to sleep. that way you can see your night time adventures.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You had sex with an angry grease monkey with head lice.

You should go get that checked out.
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Set up a tripwire at your door, or strap a camera to your head when you go to sleep. that way you can see your night time adventures.

What if I did something illegal?

Then there would be proof!
I'm pretty sure you can't go to jail for something you did while sleepwalking?
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by demonmouse500

How can he prove he was sleepwalking?
TS IS GUILTY!!!
Quote by demonmouse500

Then why doesn't every criminal plead "sleep-walking" instead of innocent, guilty, and insane?
Quote by Dinodrummer
Dude seriously tape it. That'd be awesome.

Anyone Know of a video camera with an 8 hour battery life?
Quote by Vagabond21
Anyone Know of a video camera with an 8 hour battery life?

Maybe like motion activated so it turns on the second you start moving?
Quote by CaptainRon
I rolled off the top of a bunk bed in my sleep and woke up concussed.

I roll around in my sleep
Quote by Dinodrummer
Maybe like motion activated so it turns on the second you start moving?

Like one of those tracking bigfoot cameras!
As soon as they detect motion they take a 2 pictures every second or so.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I have had epic concussions and I never slept walked. I have woken up with mud and **** all over me before and wondered what the **** happened there.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
dude holy **** the same thing happened to me!

My friend and were fake wrestling (you know WWE style lol) during a sleep over in like 5th grade and he accidentally slammed my head onto his bedroom floor and i was knocked out cold (idk how long). but i had a really bad head ache (i assume it was a mild concussion) so we went to sleep early and according to him and my other friend (who was also at the sleep over), i was sleep walking for most of the night. I went into his bathroom and knocked a bunch of **** out of his medicine cabinet, did some other stuff and worst of all, I went into his parents' bed room! I fell asleep on his parents' bedroom floor and they had to come in and get me and drag me back into my friends room.

It was ****ed up.
Quote by Schism1985
dude holy **** the same thing happened to me!

My friend and were fake wrestling (you know WWE style lol) during a sleep over in like 5th grade and he accidentally slammed my head onto his bedroom floor and i was knocked out cold (idk how long). but i had a really bad head ache (i assume it was a mild concussion) so we went to sleep early and according to him and my other friend (who was also at the sleep over), i was sleep walking for most of the night. I went into his bathroom and knocked a bunch of **** out of his medicine cabinet, did some other stuff and worst of all, I went into his parents' bed room! I fell asleep on his parents' bedroom floor and they had to come in and get me and drag me back into my friends room.

It was ****ed up.

Dude thats fvcking awesome, I wish I had a badass story like that