So I haven't been on UG in awile, but I just started college, as I type im sitting in the lounge area waiting for my next class. I just want to know if anybody else is a freshman this year or starting college. So far I like it. By the was I go to West Chester University In PA. Tell me your first impressions of college.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

a.k.a. as... you didn't have anyone to IM online so you made this thread so that people IRL think you're cool and are talking to friends???

JK, i'm gonna be a junior so nope no college for me
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
im a freshman too, just had my first classes yesterday. seems cool, a lot more people dress similarly, and 3000 people is alot more than i imagined.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Going to Dutch college in a week.. hopefully it'll be better than my high school since that sucked balls..
im a freshman penn state (altoona) just got done with my music theory class so far college is boring for the first week because i dont know anyone and my roommate is really weird and the town is a couple miles from campus so its not like i can walk anywhere and i dont have a car but the good thing about where i am is i go up to the main campus (its 40min away) for football (american) games and parties and plus i work on campus at a suck ass job where all the bosses are complete assholes to us i hope it gets better
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.