Which do you think I should get? I own a Roland Microcube and I play a lot of Metallica, Guns N' Roses, and loads of other metal, also some RHCP and blues-ey kinda stuff. Personally, I'm leaning a bit towards the DKM2 because it has a Jazz pickup in the neck position and I'm guessing that would be better for the softer stuff. What do you guys think? Also, can they stay in tune?
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
The SD Jazz is a humbucker and wont do the softer stuff better than the SC101 single-coil on the DK2. Its a good allround pickup, but this should not be the reason to choose the DK2M. You should base your choice on whether you prefer a maple fretboard or a rosewood fretboard.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I love my DK2, and yes it stays in tune very well. If you want something for blues and not just metal, then I think the DK2 will serve you well with it's neck single coil.
Hmm

alright, I'll try them both out at a guitar shop and see which I prefer

Thanks
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
if you play a lot of RHCP, i'd probably get the dk2, as it is HSS (two single coils). As LP_CL says, though, the big thing is the maple versus rosewood fretboard. It combined with the different pickup configurations are probably the two main differences.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?