so i just got this used jackson sl-3 with a licensed floyd rose (i don't know why) and im having trouble with it

i tuned the strings with the nut not being locked (took a while)
then i locked the nut and then retuned using the tuners on the floyd rose
i played a little and used the floyd rose and then i realized it was out of tune and when i checked the A string had dropped almost a whole step the low E was flat and the remaining 4 strings were all sharp

my question is what just happened?
i mean is there something wrong with the way i tightened the nut or something? and how can i fix it?
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Welcome to the horrible world of the (liscensed) Floyd Rose :P.

Well i supppose that was an exaggeration, it shouldnt really happen like that. Whatever you did tuning wise was fine.

Make sure the nut was tight but not too tight.
when i tightened the nut the low E string when pretty sharp but before i had thought i tightened it enough but it ended up not being tightened @ all so..
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
I had the same problem with mine. First thing if the strings are new then that should happen. Is the bridge lined up with the body (parallel)? If it is it could be the sprin set up. i have my sprins set up with 2 on the left side and on on the right or one on the left one in the middle and one on the right. Hope that helps