I'm Eric, I'm 17 years old and I'm a multi instrumentalist. I play guitar, I can play bass and I'm a slightly operatic style Baritone/Tenor Singer with a 4 octave vocal range (within natural and falsetto) and I'm a growler with a "Corpsegrinder"/Jeff Walker/Mikael Akerfeldt sound and I'm somewhat fluent in music theory. My influences include:

* Carcass
* Norther
* Children Of Bodom
* Death
* Kalmah
* Strapping Young Lad
* Dark Tranqulity
* Opeth
* Nile
* Necrophagist
* Nevermore
* Sinergy
* Dream Theater
* Queensryche
* Metallica
* Megadeth
* Metal Church
* Various 80's hair bands

I want to start something diverse but brutal and still keep a nice sense of melody and I really want to get out from the HxC!1!!!!! sound's shadow that's taken over this town and stand out as a quite different metal band, if there are any musicians around here that would love to jam on these styles and keep at it until we can we can play shows and gain some notoriety in this town haha, message me either here, leave me a comment here or message me on my MySpace which is on the link to my signature.

Regards, Eric.
You have similar interests to mine, but you live in Tampa (and I'm not in a band) .
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
You have similar interests to mine, but you live in Tampa (and I'm not in a band) .

well by band I mean musicians but still though...damn you Disney land!
Hey, our band is looking for a vocalist, we practice about 30mins west of TIA in oldsmar florida. Not sure where exactly in the "Tampa bay area" you live, so it could be far from you or right next to you :P. Anyways we play an alternative, metal, rock, blues sort of combo and prefer mostly clean (minimal or no scream) vocals. Message me back or post here so we can talk more if you think you're interested, I'll keep the thread bookmarked.
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
im in riverview n beginer guitarist but ya can do rhythm
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Hey... I'm a bass player from Tampa, Florida. I attend Chamberlain High School (only for one class) and I'm home-schooled. I'm 16. My influences include...

Chris Wolstenholme of Muse
Shavo Odadjian of System Of A Down
Twiggy Ramirez of Marilyn Manson
Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails
Thim Skold of KMFDM and Marilyn Manson
Paul Gray of Slipknot
Tim Commerford of Rage Against The Machine

PM me if you're interested. I can upload a vid of me playing.