Ok guys, so i have a Jackson KVX10 King V. From the 15th to to around the 19th fret, on the high E, im having a few problems. Im getting no sounds, like its a dead or muted note. Unless i fret the string to finger bleeding measures, i cant get a good sound. No hammer ons, no pull offs, no bend, nothing. It never before used to do this until about a week or two ago. It used to work fine, then... BAM!!

Im almost positive i didnt really do anything to it. The only times it was susceptible to any form f damage is when i was transporting it from house to house. Now, this guitar is wonder, and plays great until i get around that area. And its only one the High E to, which is strange, So you can see why im quite dishearted

Any ideas?

Thanks guys
Replace the strings, go up a gauge, get the thing professionally set up. Even if the frets are dented because the strings accidentally got smacked into them, it can be ironed out with a good setup and you won't need new frets.
its already gone up a gauge, but i havent restrung it yet. Ill try it, but im not looking forward to restringing the Floyd Rose. Ugh...

Ok, unless theres any other suggestions, ima try it.
Check your action, intonation, and neck straightness.

Restringing an FR shouldn't be a problem, if you mark the position of the claw with some masking tape. That way, you won't have to re-balance it everytime you restring.