Page 1 of 2
Hi guys and girls Im new here, What a cool forum,Im on quite a few as i have a number of diffrent guitars from tele/strats to parkers and 7's. anyway I just thought I'd post a pick of a tele I just swirled. I hope you like it. I cant believe that I can get and avartar for free, the other places charge me!!! the cheek!

here it is anyway.

HAGO
Alan
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean!
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Wow, great work! hope to see this one put together soon!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
that is one of the neatest swirls i've ever seen
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
WOW! that was close. 4 attempt to get my password right and its only be live for 20 minutes. Just call me the memory king!

Cheers fior the great comment, heres another one I did.
amazing. enough said.

Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
looks great. If you weren't in europe i might have you swirl a strat body for me
really nice swirls.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
wow, thats really, really nice. They just seem so.. yeah, crisp would be the right word.
Some other swirls I've seen I didn't like because they didn't have that cleanness sort of quality yours seem to have.

I'd like to see some pics of completed guitars with swirls by you, I really like it.
i like the strat better. anyone have a website or something with directions for how to do this.?

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Man, those swirls are great!
Where abouts are you based??
I want a gmc on an ibanez body i was re-finishing, interested??
Those are without a shred of a doubt the greatest swirls I ever saw. I can't stand eighties-style Vai-swirls or anything like that, but these are like something out of Austin Powers. I commend thee.
I might get in the crap for putting my web address up but???
*website deleted* - X
Now I've not long been in business and You wont see any reassambled guitar on the site but they will be done shortly
Here are a cople more pics. Cheers for the great comments.

Oh wow. Just took a look at your site and now I have a hankering for the gold-purple-black!
Yeah that turned out really nice (pur/gold/black) it look expensive some how?? Cheers for checking the site out, I will be adding to it soon with some things that have never been done before, ever. I'm really excited, I just hope people like em as much as I do.
can you do a video tutorial? please?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
those are incredible man
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by forsaknazrael
What kind of paint do you use?

I was just about to ask this, those look amazing. How much would you charge for a strat body to be swirled? I really like the ice cream example
Heres another one, this was the first guitar that I did after 4 years of testing. I had done guitars before but none that I would put on the net!!!

HAGO
Alan
Incredible stuff. Like someone said, I'd love to see what these look like when fully assembled. Amazing, might consider this sort of thing for a project guitar I'm contemplating.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Oh wowwww. Those are sooo nice. I dont think ive ever seen anything that looks quite like that ever before. Very clean swirl lines. A video tutorial would be great.
Sorry, I had to test test and test some more over 4 years in total, it cost me a FORTUNE in time, money and knee joints!
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean!

^Oh, don't you see what i mean (you've set me off now!) gotta get away, get away-ay-ay Holy Divaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaa-yeaaaah REH-REH-REWWWWN
Quote by UG Team
If you like Cannibal Corpse, Despised Icon and Morbid Angle as much as you like Six Feet Unde and Hatebreed, then you’ll totally be impressed by Carnifex.

"Morbid Angle", "Six Feet Unde"

DEMON OF THE FALL
These are truly incredible, I looked into swirling and know it's a very advanced technique.

You'd do the building community a huge favor by writing some tutorials.

Great work!
Quote by Komet
These are truly incredible, I looked into swirling and know it's a very advanced technique.

You'd do the building community a huge favor by writing some tutorials.

Great work!

Seriously man, you'd be a ****ing celebrity for the epic swirls you do, people will know how, and people will want them from you.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Aw, you couldn't just let us in on what kind paint you use?
I mean, I'm not looking for your exact process..

No paint was used, it was all hax.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
you should really title you're web pages mate

What Have I done wrong? Im a bit new to dreamweaver, never done a site before?
cheers
Quote by O.O.T SWIRLED
What Have I done wrong? Im a bit new to dreamweaver, never done a site before?
cheers

when using the design view in dreamweaver there is is a bar of options just above where you see what you're designing there should be something that is simply tagged title where you enter text this allows you to title you're page.

that or you could code it manually im going to use the source code of you're frontpage for this but ill bold the change so you can see it through the crap.

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
[b]<title>Untitled Document</title>
to
<title> out of this swirled </title>[/b]
<style type="text/css">
<!--
body {
background-color: #000000;
}
-->
</style>
<script type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0
var i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0;a&&i<a.length&&(x=a[i])&&x.oSrc;i++) x.src=x.oSrc;
}

function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
var d=document; if(d.images){ if(!d.MM_p) d.MM_p=new Array();
var i,j=d.MM_p.length,a=MM_preloadImages.arguments; for(i=0; i<a.length; i++)
if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i][n];
for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers[i]))!=null){document.MM_sr[j++]=x; if(!x.oSrc) x.oSrc=x.src; x.src=a

that change would stop you're frontpage from saying untitled document on the top bar or tab of the window its open in and make it say out of this swirled.

just givin you a heads up tho mate not titleing a page is a fail event in the web design course im doing its just something im really anal about nowdays lol

have a good one.
DeAd
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Aug 31, 2008,
Page 1 of 2