Page 1 of 2
Ok, so my girlfriend has a blog. She thinks i don't know anything about it, but i found out through one of her friends. In the posts she mentions something about some other guy. So i accidently stupidly commented on the post with another nickname. But i think somehow she knew it was me and got suspicious, and now its a read by invite only blog. Anyone know how to bypass this and still be able to read the blog? I really need to know whats going on. Thanks.
What site is it on?

That sucks, dude, have you tried just coming out and asking her about it?
Quote by ahunanuka
Ok, so my girlfriend has a blog. She thinks i don't know anything about it, but i found out through one of her friends. In the posts she mentions something about some other guy. So i accidently stupidly commented on the post with another nickname. But i think somehow she knew it was me and got suspicious, and now its a read by invite only blog. Anyone know how to bypass this and still be able to read the blog? I really need to know whats going on. Thanks.

talk to her! she's your ****ing girlfriend!
Rape her.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Talk to her about it, make sure its actually her blog, then if it is dump her ass.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Dude, if your girlfriend has a secret blog you're not supposed to be seeing, and you're too scared to confront her, what the hell are you doing together. How long have you been going out?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
stick it in her pooper...

amidoinitrite?
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
What exactly is she saying about this other guy? It may be nothing to worry about pal, I know how you're feeling though, been through something as ridiculous myself recently. What happened with me could have been sorted with proper communication though, so I agree with those who said just talk to her about it. She chose to have a blog on the internet and she can't expect you not to see it at some point.

With the rape thing though, would it be more beneficial to rape him rather than her, that way he knows his place and won't talk to her again?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Ok, its definitely not about me, its another guy. And she's in another state now, doing college. I really don't want to confront her yet until i know whats going on. Because the last time i tried to, she swept the topic aside. Its on Blogspot/Blogger by the way.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

With the rape thing though, would it be more beneficial to rape him rather than her, that way he knows his place and won't talk to her again?

Any hole is a goal my friend.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
post the link on 4chan...

something will come of it.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by ahunanuka
Ok, its definitely not about me, its another guy. And she's in another state now, doing college. I really don't want to confront her yet until i know whats going on. Because the last time i tried to, she swept the topic aside. Its on Blogspot/Blogger by the way.

Bro, If you're in a long distance relationship and she's hiding something from you, it's not worth it. Tell her you'll be tits on a whale before you'll put up with this.
Quote by Shib
post the link on 4chan...

something will come of it.

It won't matter, her blog is subscription only. I highly doubt some chick will just accept 2 million anonymous 4channers' subscription requests.
Yeah, well i guess i'll try 4chan. And if i still cant get to read it, i'll just end things. Thanks guys.
Confront her. Then take nessecary action (sp?).

You: Hey I trust you and I love you. Your friend said about a blog you wrote and it had something to do with another guy... can you please just confirm it isn't true?

Her: I'm so sorry... I made a mistake by posting that and I do love you.

You: Slut. Suck my fat dick you dirty pig. *Kills and buries her in the back yard*

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
You need help.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by ahunanuka
Yeah, well i guess i'll try 4chan. And if i still cant get to read it, i'll just end things. Thanks guys.

You're willing to go to 4chan, but not to ask the girl you love. What. The. ****.
Quote by thanksgiving

Sp? In future, just remember, never eat cakes eat salad sandwiches and remain young.

Otherwise you're gonna get ripped!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Rockford_rocks
It won't matter, her blog is subscription only. I highly doubt some chick will just accept 2 million anonymous 4channers' subscription requests.

But all we need is for her to accept 1.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by thanksgiving

You: Hey I trust you and I love you. Your friend said about a blog you wrote and it had something to do with another guy... can you please just confirm it isn't true?

Her: I'm so sorry... I made a mistake by posting that and I do love you.

You: Slut. Suck my fat dick you dirty pig. *Kills, rapes, and buries her in the back yard*

Fixed
WDF talk to her don't end it just like that.

have you thought maybe her blog is fictional or partially fictional...also what did you comment.

also post a link....

RELEASE THE PITMONKEYS
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
sorry to ruin the fun but..

relationship thread?
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by centorium
also post a link....

RELEASE THE PITMONKEYS

We wouldn't dare to leave the sanctity of The Pit!!

...would we?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

lmao oscar666 +1

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
If need be ill leave the safe confines of the pit to infiltrate this foreign internet community. And with my superior lack of knowledge who knows what might happen. Could be ill fix the problem or could be she might start blogging about a new guy...who knows? But the question is, is the TS willing to take this chance?
Quote by SweetsForLife
Rape her.

Oh joy. Another cliche post on a help thread.

Dude, just talk to her. Tell her the truth that you posted it. You want to know the truth about what happened so give her the truth.

If she doesn't want to open up to you... well, she's not the one for you. Sorry, but it's inevitable.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by irishstang_87
You're willing to go to 4chan, but not to ask the girl you love. What. The. ****.

SIGGED!!!
ok, if shes not telling you about this blog, and shes not addressing it directly, then somethings up, sorry man, i know how it goes, long distance doesnt work unless both people are completely honest with each other all the time, but sadly, that hardly ever happens.

sorry man once again, hope everything works out, i know its hard to do, i've had to do it, and it was probably the hardest thing i've ever had to do.

but talk to her first, maybe you're blowing it out of proportion. but i doubt it.
Quote by BloodMoon666
We wouldn't dare to leave the sanctity of The Pit!!

...would we?

dont tell anyone...but i go out sumtyms,just for a minute...its stange out thier...buti think we're allowd to venture fi the link is posted on u.g...so its linked to the pit so it can keep tabs on us....actgually look on my blog i have a animation paining thingy on this
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Trying to leave the pit is like trying to quit smoking.

There is no benifit and it's impossible to do.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Page 1 of 2