Page 1 of 2
G'day there Pitmonkeys.

I was in a car accident on saturday night. Not a major one. Me and my girlfriend were in a taxi and we were at the traffic lights. Our lights turn green so our taxi driver drives forward, and then this car comes out of nowhere and we hit the side of it.

We weren't going fast so there wasn't alot of force. It was enough to cause alot of shock though.

Well just after the major force pulls as back into our seats, I put out my hand for my girlfriend and go to touch her and see if she is okay. About half a second after she puts out her hand and puts it on the taxi drivers shoulder and asks if he is okay.

I say "Hang on... why on earth aren't you seeing if I am okay?"

She says "Oh I am so sorry.... it was just the heat of the moment type thing"

I say "Yeah thats my point! I'm checking on you. Your checking on the driver... why is no one checking to see how I am doing?"

It's all fine. She explained it was probably because I was checking up on her that she realised I was fine. Pretty funny afterwards lol.

My mum called up after and said "Oh god is the driver okay?"

But it got me thinking. I could have totally freaked out and just screamed "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" and made a fool of myself.

I would like to know Pit, are there any times in an emergency where you have done or said something and realised later that it was embarassing? Or maybe someone you know did something stupid?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Aug 27, 2008,
My sister fell down the stairs probably about 7 or 8 years ago now, I was in my room minding my own business, and heard a lot of slamming and banging and other noises associated with falling down stairs.
I ran to the top of the staircase to see what had happened, at the same time my Mom ran out to see my sister lying on the floor screaming, and me standing at the top of the stairs.

I yelled, "I DIDN'T DO IT!"
when i awoke from an epileptic seizure i asked the paramedic

"Where are My Shoes Pal, I'm Hungry"

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
hahaha nice Chikao.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by TheFly_1990

I have epilepsy too, the stuff you come out with after a fit is just plain wierd.

I remember awakening saying "that train is just furious. I can't live there anymore"
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Chikao42
My sister fell down the stairs probably about 7 or 8 years ago now, I was in my room minding my own business, and heard a lot of slamming and banging and other noises associated with falling down stairs.
I ran to the top of the staircase to see what had happened, at the same time my Mom ran out to see my sister lying on the floor screaming, and me standing at the top of the stairs.

Quote by Chikao42

That's me.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I have epilepsy too, the stuff you come out with after a fit is just plain wierd.

I remember awakening saying "that train is just furious. I can't live there anymore"

Yeah i think my best was "there's an ostrich stealing my banana"

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
My brother fell into a basement that we had just poured for our new house and cut the back of his head open pretty bad. I said ****, ran inside, and got the parents. My other brother, who was standing beside me when it happened, is kind of an ass, and the whole way to the ER, while everyone's freaking out, all he can say is "Tyler said a bad word."
lol one of my mates has a motorbike. He was taking his girlfriend for a ride when they hit something and they both fell off.

She was laying on the ground and he walked over her to check if the bike was alright, then came back to see how she was lolllll.

She was okay, but heaps pissed off.

Quote by Våd Hamster

"IT'S OKAY, IT'S JUST YOUR SISTER"

You don't need the backstory really.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I got rear-ended by a drunk guy on a motorcycle. Completely totalled my Jeep (he was going over a 100 mph, no chance of survival). When the cops got there, they took me away to their car and gave me a breathalizer just to make sure I hadn't been drinking (I hadn't). After I passed, I looked up at the cop and simply said, "How am I going to get to work on Monday?"

It's funny what trauma can do to a person.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Quote by dancesisidance
"IT'S OKAY, IT'S JUST YOUR SISTER WITH HER FINGER UP YOUR BUM"

You don't need the backstory really.

Is that the backstory?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
My friend got beat up, i ran into the nearest shop, "phones 4 U" and said Have you got a phone?
Yeah so I was driving towards this intersection and the light was already yellow, so I just floored it the hell up. Right when I was almost through some idiot rammed me in the side of my car.

Next thing I know there's a trifecta of shoulder holding in the other car. What a bunch of weird folks.
Last week, I was hanging out with a friend of mine (girl) and she ran a red light and I didn't notice because I thought that's her problem to notice **** like that, and she just Screams, scares the **** out of me, and I ask "what the **** just happened, why are the cars in the other lane moving, and so are-" (now I realise it) and she just cries to me "I don't know, they were all coming so fast."
I laughed at her word choice. Bah-ha
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Yeah so I was driving towards this intersection and the light was already yellow, so I just floored it the hell up. Right when I was almost through some idiot rammed me in the side of my car.

Next thing I know there's a trifecta of shoulder holding in the other car. What a bunch of weird folks.

Twisted Magnum, you have just made my day.

+1 to you!

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by morty92_2
My friend got beat up, i ran into the nearest shop, "phones 4 U" and said Have you got a phone?

haha

I'm tempted to sig that...
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
"Take off your clothes!"

It was during a bee attack, but still.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by morty92_2

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
lolll a have a friend and she is about 17.

She went off with some guy and they were gonna hook up and have sex n ****.

My other friend who is about 14 is like "Oh **** we better call her parents"

I'm like... *facepalm*

Quote by Våd Hamster

Well there was this one time i was driving down the freeway with a couple of friends and all of a sudden the dude in fron of me breaks. I got pretty fast reflexes so i immediately slammed on the breaks but i still hit the guy anyway. (turns out it was some huge traffic jam) It wasnt too hard of a collision but hard enough to make the air bags pop out. after we hit i checked to see if everyone was ok and when they all replied i stepped out of the car to inspect the damages. I walked up to the front of my car and was checking everything out when the driver of the car i hit stepped out. It turns out the guy was a dwarf and he walked angrily up to me and said,"Well im not happy." So i asked,"Then which of the seven dwarves are you?"
Faster Tom!! Runn!!!

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by PrimalScreamer
Well there was this one time i was driving down the freeway with a couple of friends and all of a sudden the dude in fron of me breaks. I got pretty fast reflexes so i immediately slammed on the breaks but i still hit the guy anyway. (turns out it was some huge traffic jam) It wasnt too hard of a collision but hard enough to make the air bags pop out. after we hit i checked to see if everyone was ok and when they all replied i stepped out of the car to inspect the damages. I walked up to the front of my car and was checking everything out when the driver of the car i hit stepped out. It turns out the guy was a dwarf and he walked angrily up to me and said,"Well im not happy." So i asked,"Then which of the seven dwarves are you?"

Quote by TheFly_1990

wtf
was it a gremalin or how ever you spell it seizure?
Quote by PrimalScreamer

you are now my hero.
Epic victory.
We were in Montreal last summer, and I was driving down one of the busy roads... I t-boned this coming off a side street... I had the right of way, but still my fault for not avoiding the accident.

Anyways, we both get out, and he only speaks french. I know VERY little french. We were exchanging information. I thought he insulted me, so I started screaming at the poor guy... The police officer later told me that it was the name of the street he lived on.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by PrimalScreamer

Booooooo, I've heard that joke before.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I got into my first car wreck by seeing a car coming, but seeing that it's blinker was on, and pulling onto the road. So when we both parked on the side of the road after hitting, I walked up to his window and said, "Your blinker was on!!!" And he just nodded and rolled his window back up LOL.
We're only strays.
this thread turned out much better than i thought it would be. it provided the lulz in full

my life is too boring to ever have any noteworthy emergency

My mind is going. I can feel it.
A mate of mine was hooking up with a girl at her house and the parents came home. The mum came in and started yelling random **** like "ILL ****ING KILL YOU" and all this.

So he just ran out the back door.

Probably the smart thing to do.

Btw he was only in jocks for like half an hour until the girl brought his clothes to him haha.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Brilliant one. I remember I had to go through quite a few surgeries lately, and the **** they use to knock you out messes with your head. Just before I fell asleep before one of the operations, I said "Damn, that hurtsssssssss".

Then when I woke up, I started swearing (in a nice way) at the nurses, and kept proclaiming "I need to piss!" in a posh English accent.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Well I lent my friend my Gameboy Pocket™, and he was battling the Elite 4, and the batteries died on my Gameboy Pocket™, then I came in and started yelling random **** like "ILL ****ING KILL YOU" and all this.

So he just ran out the back door.
I didn't really say anything, but once I was at this restaurant with my family, we're done eating so we're walking out and we see a bunch of cop cars. All of the sudden some lady comes running from this forest sort of area and there's a guy with a gun chasing her, so of course I panic and I don't know what to do. The guy holding the gun is a cop and he tells us to stay against the car, but I yell "He has a gun!" and I run back into the restaurant...I would've been dead if it wasn't a cop.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by PrimalScreamer

Don't steal jokes
Page 1 of 2