Hello everyone!

I play electric guitar for a couple of years, I have this behringer and this distortion pedal. I only play alone at home to have some fun, that's why I buy cheap/not better quality gear. I was thinking about buying this wah pedal, to play some solos and what not.

My question is, can I play the guitar using the distortion pedal and the wah-pedal at the same time, and then turn off the wah and play just with the distortion pedal? (and vice-versa)
Note that the schematic (sp?) of the gear will be: Guitar - cable - distortion pedal - cable - wah-pedal - cable - input of amp.

Thanks for the help
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by randomhero93
yeah, i always play my wah with my distortion...

and you can turn one of them off and the other one will stilll be working, right? sometime ago someone told me that if you turn one off, then off all of them would turn off too

Quote by tona_107
how much is that pedal.

the distortion one cost me 27€, the wah is 41€.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

just be aware with behringer pedals they don't last you much more than a year.
whoever told u that turning one off turns them all off is an itiot of the highetest order.
oh, and also try the wah before the distortion as well. it gets a different texture. i have my crybaby in front of my blues driver (soon to be replaced by something from the blackstar ht line) because i dont get as much harsh treble, and a slightly crunchier sound. but thats just me.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by kumamilesbear
whoever told u that turning one off turns them all off is an itiot of the highetest order.
oh, and also try the wah before the distortion as well. it gets a different texture. i have my crybaby in front of my blues driver (soon to be replaced by something from the blackstar ht line) because i dont get as much harsh treble, and a slightly crunchier sound. but thats just me.

thanks for the help, I'll try that when I get the pedal =D
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew