anyone else go see the boston and styx concert at the new york state fair last night?

i thought it was f.ucking amazing. styx put on an amazing show and boston hasnt lost their touch...vocals got a bit touchy at times but the instrumentals sounded almost studio. my only wish was that boston played "peace of mind" later in the set. but still an awesome show.

anyone else?

EDIT: and for the record i searched under both "boston styx" and "new york state fair"
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
You should probably take this to the Classic Rock forum so this can be appreciated.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by Sirlancelot42
You should probably take this to the Classic Rock forum so this can be appreciated.

oh good call...i really didnt know if concert discussions went in there respective forum or if they were open discussion for the pit.

Quote by Minkaro
Love Styx, I'd have loved to have seen them.

The new Boston vocalist is good then?

yeah i thought he was good...not great. but did the rest of the band justice.

EDIT: ill recreate this in the classic rock forum...so if a mod could please close this. thanks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Remember that episode of That 70s show where Eric decides to go see Styx? Yeah... that one
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
They are really good aye? I saw em in hinckley a couple months ago.

Boston is a VERY good sounding band live.

Styx and Boston compliment each other. Styx has the great show and Boston has the sound
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era