Hey again Pitmonkeys.

One my my mates has a cousin who's best friend competed at the olympics. He was a hockey player. Anyway I thought "What a great excuse to go for a guys week away".

So I said to my girlfriend "Oh yeah Damon's cousins mate is on the hockey team. I really don't feel like going, but he needs all the support he can get."

She allowed me to go.

I think we watched 1 hockey game and then spent the rest of the time eating out at all-you-can-eat takeaways. I'm only 16 so I didn't get to go to any bars, but there were a few disco places around. My mates cousin was over 18 though so we got alcohol and **** haha.

Anyway, just wondering Pit... when have you covered up your Guys Trips and how did you do it?

Edit: lmao to the first few posts. "She allowed me to go". I ment that because I didn't want her coming so I definately avoided asking. It also cost alot of money to travel there and stay. Which she paid lol. She is a few years older than me. That's why I am living with her.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Aug 27, 2008,
Sounds like boring fratboy faggotry to me.
Woohoo, you got drunk. What was that like? I mean its not like I've ever been drunk, or heard other stories about being drunk A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE eh?
Quote by Steve The Plank
She allowed you to go?

Sounds like you need to beat her more, she's turning into a real lose cannon!

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
TS is obviously his girlfriends bitch.

You need to get ya' pimp hand out boy!
What do you mean she allowed you to go? Are you some kind of pussy?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
nothing...ever

it's always "honey im going to penn state for 4 days with a group of the guys, if i call for bail money please post it"

the end, substitute penn state with anything, football game hockey game, brothel w/e
Quote by thanksgiving
Hey again Pitmonkeys.

One my my mates has a cousin who's best friend competed at the olympics. He was a hockey player. Anyway I thought "What a great excuse to go for a guys week away".

So I said to my girlfriend "Oh yeah Damon's cousins mate is on the hockey team. I really don't feel like going, but he needs all the support he can get."

She allowed me to go.

I think we watched 1 hockey game and then spent the rest of the time eating out at all-you-can-eat takeaways. I'm only 16 so I didn't get to go to any bars, but there were a few disco places around. My mates cousin was over 18 though so we got alcohol and **** haha.

Anyway, just wondering Pit... when have you covered up your Guys Trips and how did you do it?

you shouldnt have to ask for permission, your not married. if shes acting like your mom and telling you where you can go, thats being extremely possessive of you. thats what happend with my ex and she broke up with me cause i confronted her with it. so serisouly dude in like 3 months you wont be able to leave your house without your taser collor going off.
Pussy.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
you don't need to ask, you tell the woman in advance and say your going, thats it thats all, if she has an issue with it , tough luck sister. You should do what you want when you want
I don't have to lie to have time with my mates. My ex was alright and came often
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The way you put "guys trip" in parentheses makes it sound really gay.

...not that there's anything wrong with that, ya know.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

haha, as much as its mean to call him a pussy and all that, this amused me lol

i think its polite that he asked his girlfriend about it beforehand, just as long as you dont have to ask her if you can go to the toilet, then you know your her bitch lol
Would she really have minded if you said i'm going to go see see the world and have fun! Broadening my perspectives and maybe watching some hockey whilst doing so.
Quote by blackflag49

lol

"Guysth Trip"
She allowed you to go? hmm...
all you did was get drunk, big deal.

Pussy.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Read my edit lmfaoooo.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Steve The Plank
She allowed you to go?

Sounds like you need to beat her more, she's turning into a real loose cannon!

made me literally lol, great stuff.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by thanksgiving
Edit: lmao to the first few posts. "She allowed me to go". I ment that because I didn't want her coming so I definately avoided asking. It also cost alot of money to travel there and stay. Which she paid lol. She is a few years older than me. That's why I am living with her.

wait so your dating your mom?
to Thanksgiving, its cool that you can take it in your stride while all these people are ribbing you over issues of masculinity lol,
and PrimalScreamer that post about him dating his mom is priceless
Quote by PrimalScreamer
wait so your dating your mom?

LOL the pit is ****ing epic.

Primal Screamer you are my hero for today.

To Joe. I don't mind them ribbing me lol it's the freaking Pit. At least they do it with style.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Last edited by thanksgiving at Aug 27, 2008,
Hey, one of my friend also has a cousin whos best friend has a girlfriend, and the girlfriend's uncle has a stepmom, now this stepmom has a stepson and that stepson's best friend is also going to the Olympics.

I feel special.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Hey, one of my friend also has a cousin whos best friend has a girlfriend, and the girlfriend's uncle has a stepmom, now this stepmom has a stepson and that stepson's best friend is also going to the Olympics.

I feel special.

I would call you a newb, but you are from 05.

So I'll just call you an asshole.

You asshole =)

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
I would call you a newb, but you are from 05.

So I'll just call you an asshole.

You asshole =)

+1 What an asshole that guy is.
Portuguese Boy...

+1 you asshole. You are funny.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Hey again Pitmonkeys.

She allowed me to go.

awesome hockey!

what's his name?
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by blackflag49

The way you call quotation marks/inverted commas parentheses makes you sound really ignorant.
Last edited by National_Anthem at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by Meddled
Sounds like boring fratboy faggotry to me.
Woohoo, you got drunk. What was that like? I mean its not like I've ever been drunk, or heard other stories about being drunk A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE eh?

No but it's fun going out drinking with mates, at least I enjoy it.