Which would be a better choice, buying a Wah, or an Autowah and an Expression pedal?

I play a lot of classic rock, hard rock, blues, blues-rock, and my biggest influences are Slash, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan...

Thanks.
Interesting question. I honestly have never thought of the second. But I think that'd be more expensive since you'd have to buy 2 pedals instead of one. Honestly, I'd just shell out the cash for a great wah like a Morley or a Budwah
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
id go with the wah only based on your inspirations. I know that the boss aw-3 with expression input sounds damn good though, very adjustable, but most expression pedals dont feel the same as their straight wah pedal counterparts.

Go and try both and see which you like more.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
straight up Wah man

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Well I've heard bad things about Dunlop wahs, but also that their Slash signature model is pretty good. But if you know how to solder, you can turn a crybaby into a pretty sweet machine.
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
Wah for Hendrix, hands down.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
How much money do you have to spend? I have an RMC Picture Wah that is perfect for SRV and Hendrix.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
How much money do you have to spend? I have an RMC Picture Wah that is perfect for SRV and Hendrix.

Right now about $60 CAD. I'm spending most of that in a few days on a DS-1, but the wah comes next.

EDIT: I think I'm gonna go for the Slash Wah.