hey. Im pretty new here so I do not know much about the rules and stuff so sorry if this isnt where its supposed to be.

So anyway I'm going to a Children of Bodom concert on October 4th at Clutch Cargo in Michigan. Other bands that will be there are the Black Dahlia Murder and Between the Buried and Me. I have heard that Clutch Cargo is a sucky venue and that Bodom sucks live. Is this true? I'm not sure if I can trust the videos on youtube because they are usually in crappy quality.

But yeah, so is there any takes on how this concert is going to turn out? Like was it worth the money?

thanks
Bodom is great live, Alexi works the crowd very well

they do have a tendancy of playing quite drunk so sometimes they are a little "off" but nevertheless, they are awesome live

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
bodom is ****n great live and funny i mean umbrella at wacken?! they great but alexi is annoying with his mother****er announcements
never seen the others live, nor would I care really - Id go just for Bodom, the other bands give you time to get your drink on if you so desire

ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Bodom were great when I saw them. They didn't seem to be drunk either...
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
BTBAM are orgasmic live.
TBDM were just above average when I saw them.
You might want to close your eyes when the singer of TBDM takes his shirt off though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by SEbI666
bodom is ****n great live and funny i mean umbrella at wacken?! they great but alexi is annoying with his mother****er announcements

yeah, alexi does like his "mother f*****s!!!!" statements, but whatever, he is foreign

ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I'm gonna see them on the 4th as well TBDM should be good since they are from detroit sooo they might put a lot into the show I hope And the girl whos going with me said the best show she has ever been to was at cargos because they have a sweet bar/lounge area... Plus ppl were jumping off the 2nd level into the ground... So I think it will be good!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
****. I want to go to that show so bad, but they're not coming to NC :/ I haven't seen Children of Bodom or The Black Dahlia live, but BTBAM are amazing. Definitely make sure you see them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT