Well, I was looking at this acoustic on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-vintage-electro-acoustic-mop-abalone-inlay_W0QQitemZ260278422217QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260278422217&_trkparms=72%3A984%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

But, I was looking for the model and I couldn't find it, but I found this one and it's exactly the same but with a scratchplate:
http://www.firstguitarshop.co.uk/images/VECJ100B.jpg

Does it look like a fake to you? please reply quickly, cus the bidding ends in 10 hours.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Well friend... First off I really wouldn't buy a guitar on Ebay... Just because of the fact there is a REALLY HIGH chance it's fake... but there is a REALLY GOOD chance it's real... Besides it's like what... 100 or 150$ canadian and... 57 your money. If you want the guitar pretty bad then buy it, but if you can go to a store and get it brand new for 50$ more then what it's listed for on ebay then just buy it new. Hope I helped.

I'm editing my post because I didn't look at his Positive Rating... He has 1200 positive reviews... It's a VERY SLIM CHANCE it's fake. If I wanted that acoustic I would definatly buy it. People with 100% positive feedback don't usually screw people over much.
Last edited by Lucas312 at Aug 27, 2008,
That one has a scratchplate too ...
Quote by Lucas312
Well friend... First off I really wouldn't buy a guitar on Ebay... Just because of the fact there is a REALLY HIGH chance it's fake... but there is a REALLY GOOD chance it's real... Besides it's like what... 100 or 150$ canadian and... 57 your money. If you want the guitar pretty bad then buy it, but if you can go to a store and get it brand new for 50$ more then what it's listed for on ebay then just buy it new. Hope I helped.

The seller has had 1,257 transactions, with 100% positive feedback.

I don't think it's fake.
Last edited by blue_strat at Aug 27, 2008,
any opinion on the guitar itself, sound quality/feel any experiences with it?
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Not really but the thing that amazes me is he says the regular price is... 400 so... That's PRETTY dramatic to resell for 57... But hell if you want it, Buy it. It's a beautiful guitar and he even says theres no serious damage or anything.
Maybe he took the scratchplate off? People do things like that today.

/being a prick
Cam Sampbell's my hero