Page 1 of 2
So I saw this thing on tv and it turns out there is like a giant counter-culture vampires that really consider themselves vampires. They dont all drink blood but some do and most of them just "mentally" transfer energy. Bu the creepy thing about it is that they're everywhere. Someone of them work in the FBI and stuff. I just wondered if anyone here knew this or could explain why freaks do this.
I can show you if you'd like. Meet me in the back alley in 5 minutes. Wash up first.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
*sits in back alley*...c'mon...kensai where the hell are you?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
People are weird. Deal with it.
I was at a Christian camp last year and there was a chick there who practiced witchcraft.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
yeh aparently vampires are real

I watched this thing on youtube about it
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Kensai
I can show you if you'd like. Meet me in the back alley in 5 minutes. Wash up first.

NO! bad Kensai *throws garlic at kensai*
I saw this thing on TV where a bunch of people believe that a cosmic zombie jew is their overlord and they have to eat his flesh and drink his blood to swear allegiance to his almighty father who impregnated a virgin. Someone of them work in the FBI and stuff. I just wondered if anyone here knew this or could explain why freaks do this.

it's a lifestyle choice, why does anyone do anything?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
this is why I never wash my neck.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by black-sabbath
I was at a Christian camp last year and there was a chick there who practiced witchcraft.

Does not compute.
Quote by black-sabbath

Lolpear?
i was watching this show about people that believe some evil alien lord froze aliens, dumped them in our volcanoes, and their souls are what cause our depression and fears and stuff...what was it again...oh yeah. south park.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by kaosxrocker
i was watching this show about people that believe some evil alien lord froze aliens, dumped them in our volcanoes, and their souls are what cause our depression and fears and stuff...what was it again...oh yeah. south park.

Scientology joke. Very funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

Please dont hit me?
There's one that graduated from my school last year. If she wasn't so crazy, I'd seriously call the police on her. She's threatened multiple people I know with her powers, and even said that she was going to try to take my friend's cancer out of remission (which was honestly the most awful thing I've ever read in my life). I might post her facebook note saying all this later, but it'd take me a while to censor out all the names.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Ok I consider myself to be Japanese. Can I do freaky stuff and look cool now?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by sglover34479
No guys serriously. Look heres a support site for people who think they might be vampires.
http://www.sanguinarius.org/intro.shtml

Quote by www.sanguinarius.org/intro
If you are saying to yourself, "Real vampires?! What the HECK?!", then you probably don't have any use or need for this page.

I stopped reading there.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I contracted Porphyric Hemophilia, but I was able to get to an altar within three days.
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
Quote by Craig_241
I contracted Porphyric Hemophilia, but I was able to get to an altar within three days.

haha

Thank god you had more fame than infamy, otherwise you would be screwed
Good thing i read the Twilight series so I already knew about this shiet...
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by *powerslave*
haha

Thank god you had more fame than infamy, otherwise you would be screwed

I tried, but I forgot I had a bounty on my head for kicking Fargoth in the face I was slaughtered by guards before reaching the church door.

An ex of mine used to go out with a "vampire". He was subsequently arrested for being a paedophile. She was overage though.

EDIT: Looks like he was released: link
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I tried, but I forgot I had a bounty on my head for kicking Fargoth in the face I was slaughtered by guards before reaching the church door.

An ex of mine used to go out with a "vampire". He was subsequently arrested for being a paedophile. She was overage though.

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Deliriumbassist

haha

God Fargoth's annoying
Oh yeah, I'm taking a Slavic Vampirism class in school (shut up, it fulfills a foreign culture requirement ) and we were going over "Psychic Vampires" and the likes. You'd think that it's interesting, but it really isn't.

What's worse is that most of the people in the class are obese gothic chicks who make my pee-pee sad.
The amount of blood-borne illness in that particular community must be mind-boggling. AIDS, Hepatitis, the list goes on.
Quote by black-sabbath

did you shove a cross up her ass?
it always works for me.

i just foundt his and the number made me laugh SOOO HARD
DEPRESSION / SUICIDE HELP

Are you hurting? Do you need to harm yourself to feel "alive" or "better"? Please read this. You are not alone. Or, call 1-800-DONT-CUT for immediate help.

For victims of any form of sexual assault, please visit The Sexual Assault Information Page. (The page is archived at the WayBack Machine Internet Archive.) SAIP provides information and resources concerning acquaintance rape, child sexual abuse/assault, incest, rape, ritual abuse, sexual assault, and sexual harassment.

As a personal survivor, I know that you do have a right to get help, even if you feel you don't deserve it.

Also, for more resources, check out:

SphynxCat's Links for Depression/Suicide Help and Other Personal Issues

Sanguinarius' Depression Info and Hotline Numbers for Various Crises and Problems.
Last edited by convictionless at Aug 27, 2008,
Drinking the blood from one's innocent, helpless body... it's an act of romance or lust.

Blood. It's not just the taste that gets my eyes fluttering. It's the way the blood flows. Sure, it's a mess. But the feel of that rose-red trickling, lovely, elegantly from the sides of my mouth gets my heart howling.

You can taste them too. It's an act that's more than sex. It's better than sex. Drinking one's blood is like spending a lifetime with them.

The taste of blood... it's love. It's sex. It's more than life's desire...
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Craig_241

My potion of cure common disease worked wonders
Quote by sixwingmortal
Drinking the blood from one's innocent, helpless body... it's an act of romance or lust.

Blood. It's not just the taste that gets my eyes fluttering. It's the way the blood flows. Sure, it's a mess. But the feel of that rose-red trickling, lovely, elegantly from the sides of my mouth gets my heart howling.

You can taste them too. It's an act that's more than sex. It's better than sex. Drinking one's blood is like spending a lifetime with them.

I honestly have a friend JUST like you.

I might have to try that.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by convictionless
did you shove a cross up her ass?
it always works for me.

i just foundt his and the number made me laugh SOOO HARD
DEPRESSION / SUICIDE HELP

Are you hurting? Do you need to harm yourself to feel "alive" or "better"? Please read this. You are not alone. Or, call 1-800-DONT-CUT for immediate help.

For victims of any form of sexual assault, please visit The Sexual Assault Information Page. (The page is archived at the WayBack Machine Internet Archive.) SAIP provides information and resources concerning acquaintance rape, child sexual abuse/assault, incest, rape, ritual abuse, sexual assault, and sexual harassment.

As a personal survivor, I know that you do have a right to get help, even if you feel you don't deserve it.

Also, for more resources, check out:

SphynxCat's Links for Depression/Suicide Help and Other Personal Issues

Sanguinarius' Depression Info and Hotline Numbers for Various Crises and Problems.

I'm not seeing the humour in that, dude.
Quote by sixwingmortal

Someone of them are in the pit too!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by sixwingmortal

wat
Quote by 666nate666
What weird ass-programs have you been watching...

This is how I read the sentence several times before I realized what you meant.

Whoever mentioned the twilight series, please tell me you didn't read the books and enjoy them in a scholarly way. My friend was telling me about how great the writing was and how influential an author the lady who wrote the books must be. I took a crack at book 3 on a whim and it was so full of clichés and hyperboles that I had to return the book to the library the next day. I could not bring myself to finish it.

Also, SPARKLING VAMPIRES. Wtf. ^

Anybody who think vampires are real/that they are a vampire should be shown a tape of their birth. At least then they'll see that they were born a normal human, and unless they've been bitten in the night by an imaginary creature of the night, they're still a normal human being.

(I want to punch the guy who offered to remove the kid's cancer with "vampire mind powers)
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Page 1 of 2