I just tested my "Gear knowledge" and got a high score. It was quite fun.

The Gear Quiz

I am however a very "gifted" (in the retarded sense) gear junkie, so my high score was expected.
I'm not taking it, I'll fail.

I honestly care nothing about gear. Probably because I've never had a job, which means I don't buy anything, but yeah.
I got the 2 acoustic questions wrong.

shows where my expertise lie.

>_>

<_<
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lmao..wth some of those were kinda random

Eh..only knew the obvious ones, like who created Les Paul and how many pickups are on a strat etc. made 40%

The artist questions I didnt know
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
9/15. Was a bit stupid really though... what pedals did SRV use? I don't know, I don't like him!
I got 11/15, 73%. I thought POG stood for poly octave generator.

Quote by convictionless
*warning*
if your a metal head you will fail at this immensely

*is a metal head*

our answer to "What company created the Les Paul?" was "Gibson", which is correct!

Your answer to "How many pickups are on a standard Stratocaster?" was "3", which is correct!

Your answer to "What's different between the Vox AC30CC2 and AC30CC2X amps?" was "Alnico_Blues_Speakers", which is correct!

Your answer to "What wood is the guitar in the picture made of?" was "Korina", which is correct!

Your answer to "The Jemini replaces what two pedals in Vai's rig?" was "Tube Screamer and Boss DS1", which is correct!

Your answer to "What brand guitar is Slash playing in the pic?" was "Takamine", which is correct!

Your answer to "What does the MXR Blue Box do?" was "Fuzz and Octave", which is correct!

Your answer to "You need a retro sound - a classic choice is:" was "Orange Amp", which is correct!

Your answer to "Which pedal(s) had Stevie Ray Vaughan used?" was "Link 1", which is incorrect.

Your answer to "Is John Mayer's guitar in this video a:" was "Fender Relic", which is correct!

Your answer to "What pickups are on this GoldTop?" was "P-90", which is correct!

Your answer to "How much does a new Martin D-28 sell for?" was "$3200", which is incorrect.

Your answer to "What company has ties to Bugera amps?" was "Behringer", which is correct!

Your answer to "The P and O in POG stand for what?" was "poly octave", which is incorrect.

Your answer to "What pickups are in Billy's guitar?" was "Seymour Duncan", which is incorrect.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I got the lace sensor question wrong and the POG wrong.

I spelled polyoctave exactly like that, with no spaces, which I guess was wrong, and the Lace Sensor question, the pickups clearly said EMG on them! So I picked EMG and got it wrong :O
Quote by convictionless
*warning*
if your a metal head you will fail at this immensely

I got 27%
Only the first 2 and the Orange amp for vintage tone.
11/15 (73%), and it's polyphonic octave, not poly octave or polyoctave.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
53%

I can deal with my score. I got a lot of those by pure luck, such has Steve Vai's pedal and the POG pedal.

I like how I can pick up little things, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by unininium
53% could have been worse.

this
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I got a 47%, I guessed on none. Well, that is to say I didn't guess right on any, but I didn't really try to guess in the first place.

Either way, that's about right. I don't know too much about guitars, but I've been around the block enough to know the difference between Lace Sensors and EMG's, how much a Martin D-28 goes for, et cetera. Some of the questions were just ridiculous though.

"What pedals did SRV use?" Man, I'm an SRV fan, but I have no ****ing clue.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?