I've lost my mp3 player.

Tried rewinding,mellowing out,meditating,bluntly searching it and what not!

I need help,seriously,it's 15 days old and I don't have the money to buy another one.

I can't go anywhere without music,I'm really sad and stressed out
Hodam,a stojim...
the best way to find something is not looking for it try and find something else you lost and you mp3 player will turn up
Your problem is that you're only looking where it's not.

Try looking where it is, then you might find it.

/patronising tip
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by bass is bestest
the best way to find something is not looking for it try and find something else you lost and you mp3 player will turn up

THE BEST WAY? Prove it.

Just think about all the places you've gone. If you've sat down somewhere, look under the chair. Maybe you left it in your car? Maybe when you were getting food you put it on top of the refrigerator.

All those things have happened to me. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
just get a giant super strong magnet and wave that around where you think you might have lost it
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by bass is bestest

This
its at the store but ur gonna have to trade green paper to the guy if u want it bak
dude i lost my zune like six months ago and found it last night in a bag i had never seen before. generally, if it's gonna be anywhere, it'll be the last place you expect. but in your case, claim it as stolen and try to get a replacement. after 15 days, you should still have enough warranty for that. if not, stop looking for a couple weeks, and see if it pops up.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
My mp3 has one of those things were you open a program on your PC And it will make the Mp3 player beep and flash.

But yeah do you have Table behind you I usually lose stuff on the desk behind me.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
look under your sofa

things always hide there... many, many things...

haha there is so much truth to that, now i always make sure to check the sofa if anything gets lost
wait i got it, get ur mum to look for it, they find everything

edit: or, get your mum to look under the sofa. she is pretty much guranteed to find it
When you can't find what you're looking for...

Start fapping! (sorry, someone had to say it)
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
When you can't find what you're looking for...

Start fapping! (sorry, someone had to say it)

went 17 posts without aswell
Quote by justinb904
just get a giant super strong magnet and wave that around where you think you might have lost it

1. That would not work.
2. Magnets wipe hard drives clean.

double fail.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Look people,i need tips on something you usually don't try when trying to find something

inb4 random stuff
Hodam,a stojim...