Okay, every year my school has a talent show called Cabaret. Now my band and I thought it would be funny to just completely steal the show. We're thinking of playing Scarified by Racer X.

Basically, we're looking for something so ridiculous, no one else would have a chance in hell of following up. Suggestions?
scarified - by racer x. seriously, you gave us your suggestion, and tell us to suggest. haha. but, the question is, how well could you play. cuz if you absolutely kill yhe song, everyone will hate you. haha

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Quote by kwidjibo1
freebird

This

Do it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
if your gonna make sure n come on first

EDIT:
Originally Posted by black-sabbath

This

Do it.

+10
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
i don't think you really understand how music works.

Naw, naw. I can already drum Scarified without fault, it's all up to my guitarists who say they'll practice the sh*t out of it for the priviledge of holding a candle to Paul Gilbert, even if it's only for three minutes.
I cum blood or on a serious note you could do a G3 style version of blitzkrieg or for the love of vai.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
i don't think you really understand how music works.

This. Take notice of this suggestion.
Moosik eez not a kontezt.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Oh, it's not about competing..
We just want to steal the show.
99% of the other acts are grade 9s dancing along to the Pussycat Dolls or acoustic covers of "Wonderwall".
i have a feeling that somehow, this plan will go very, very, VERY wrong
NOPE
You realize that playing that song will impress very few people? Honestly, how many people in your school do you think like that kind of music? Or will even recognize it?

I guarantee you that afterwards you'll get people being like.... "Dude metal sucks, dont play it"
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Last edited by algemar at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by algemar
I guarantee you that afterwards you'll get people being like.... "Dude metal sucks, dont play it"

At my school? No.
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
Okay, every year my school has a talent show called Cabaret. Now my band and I thought it would be funny to just completely steal the show. We're thinking of playing Scarified by Racer X.

Basically, we're looking for something so ridiculous, no one else would have a chance in hell of following up. Suggestions?

Wouldn't be that hard as the majority of people probably won't appreciate it.
I should have specified that this is just for fun. We were gonna start off playing a choppy version of Smoke On The Water and then been like "oops, wrong song" and just went straight into something mental.
Last edited by Sunny Afternoon at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I should have specified that this is just for fun. We were gonna start off playing a choppy version of Smoke On The Water and then been like "oops, wrong song" and just went straight into something mental.

that would be mucho sad
You should really do freebird. A band at my highschool played it and they stole the show. The first time around they weren't allowed to play the solo for time concerns. But the second showing they got to do the full song and the crowd went crazy...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton