Page 1 of 3
My hair always turns out **** when I go to get it cut...even though I tell the barber exactly what I want, it always ends up ****...

Maybe I should go to a hairdressers

I've almost developed a phobia of getting my hair cut...

Anyone else this way? Or am I a big weirdo?
I haven't had a hair cut in 2 years. So I don't remember what it's like.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
It's understandable, you don't want a sh*tty cut.
Just pay an extra $30 and get it done up all nice n' fancy.
+1.. ive got to have mine cut because 'its too long' for my girlfriend... cept i dont know what im getting and i dont have any money.. but theyll definatley be a reward if you get what i mean
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
I love getting my cut.

Long Hair was my middle school thing, I've lost the shag.
Russel! What The ****!!!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I hate getting my hair cut as well, but if I don't it'll turn out like an afro.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
i hate getting it cut but it keeps getting wavier as it get longer so it's nice just cuz my school has rules about it
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by lp345
My hair always turns out **** when I go to get it cut...even though I tell the barber exactly what I want, it always ends up ****...

Maybe I should go to a hairdressers

I've almost developed a phobia of getting my hair cut...

Anyone else this way? Or am I a big weirdo?

I'm with you 100% on this. I've even had pictures with me and I've been to different places but it always turns out weird or I get some dumbass trendy cut that's popular among 15yearolds. I've got an appointment this monday and if they screw up I'm going to set the place on fire.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
hmm i got it cut today
i asked for choppy with layers, got a god damn bowl cut
and this was from a hairdressers
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Haven't had one since December. I looked really good - ad it cut about shoulder length. Maybe I should do it again.
I hate it too. I have long-ish, curly hair and no matter how they do it, they either somehow **** up the curl or cut it WAAAAY too short.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I got my hair cut today for the first time in about 3 months and I think it looks fucking awesome. Find a hairdresser who knows what you like and stick with him/her. I've been getting my hair cut at the same place for 3 years and I love it there. I know all the staff and any one of them can cut my hair cos I know they won't screw up.
I don't hate getting my hair cut. I just hate needing it. I need it cut now, but I can't be arsed to walk in and get it done, walk back. And it's £12.50. Such a awkard amount of money to carry.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I hate having my hair cut.

I have very curly hair, so there isn't a whole lot they can do with it, but it's just hassle and money for me.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I've always hated getting it cut.... Also I think I look better in longer hair...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
The last time I went the lady tried to give me a fohawk, when I saw the back of my head I almost wanted to kill her for making my hair look so dumb. I told her to fix it, but by then the rest of the hair was too short. I always ask for a normal haircut and come out looking like I just got recruited to boot camp.

I am waiting to get my haircut again, but I am afraid the time draws closer. If they **** it up this time, I am taking Kensai's idea and burning the place to the ground.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Yes...thats why I dont do it.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
i go to a salon
its pretty amazing, im not gonna lie
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
They always cut mine way too short as well. I look like a weirdo with short hair too
It's not so much getting my hair cut thats annoying, it's just the hassle of making an appointment, going down there, y'know. i'm just lazy. but it feels awesome having freshly cut hair. so much lighter and it's really nice when you're sleeping/showering; takes no time to dry. That and i look bad with long hair.

am I the only one that likes to get my hair cut by a babe? i mean, if I'm payin twenty bucks for a haircut, it better not be some fat, ugly chick. or a dude. that's just gay (unless it's a barbershop)

And remember folks, if they give you a bad haircut - it will grow back.
Quote by jambi_mantra
I don't hate getting my hair cut. I just hate needing it. I need it cut now, but I can't be arsed to walk in and get it done, walk back. And it's £12.50. Such a awkard amount of money to carry.

Exactly this.
At my place, whatever you ask for, they basically just shave your head to a varying degree of length. Which is good for me, because that's what I want.
Quote by mr.happyman
am I the only one that likes to get my hair cut by a babe? i mean, if I'm payin twenty bucks for a haircut, it better not be some fat, ugly chick. or a dude. that's just gay (unless it's a barbershop)

How is it gay? A guy cut my hair today and it was great. He's an old-school metaller and we just talked about music and piercings and stuff, I tipped him 25%, that's how cool he was.
But mines good

I kid. I don't mind. The girls that work there are really hot so I don't mind.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I recommend going to a salon or something cuz if you're going to a run of the mill hair cuttery or something, chances are they dunno what they're doing or don't know how to do what you want. Salons are pricey though.
I like getting my hair cut because I don't usually do anything drastic. Right now I'm letting it grow long since I had it cut shoulder length last winter.
I've had some nasty experiences with low end hair cutters like they've chopped my bangs halfway up my forehead, and dyed my hair and it turned orangy yellow.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
It really just creeps me out entirely. Especially the buzzer thing. I feel like i'm having an anxiety attack when they turn it on.
I don't have a phobia or anything, but I used to feel the same way about it always turning out like ****. Then I just said **** it and started growing it out. Now I only go there every 2 months or so to cut split ends, around the ears ect...
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Last edited by CHIEF-CHEESE at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by jambi_mantra
But mines good

I kid. I don't mind. The girls that work there are really hot so I don't mind.

The people at my barbers are fat, middle-aged italians. I guess I should really go to a hairdressers...
everyone seems to try to give me a mullet, so i just cut my own hair now
Drive me home Jeeves
Yeah, I can't stand getting my haircut, it's never what you want and a bad haircut makes you so paranoid.

I hate talking to them as well,

I just feel like saying: "I don't want to have a social chit-chat you baldy prick, I want my haircut, and do it good this time, faggot."
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 27, 2008,
Page 1 of 3