My birthday is on Saturday and I was wondering what to get. Needs to be at or under $300. I would like something to do with guitar. (duh) haha jk. But really, help me out!
Quote by Will K.
no my parents are. we're just a little short on money.

Everyone point and laugh at the poor kid!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
well, actually, i just got a free head, so i was thinking a cab or something. and were not "poor" we just don't have a lot of money to spend right now. jackass (jk)
Lots and lots of dildos.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
300 dollars for a birthday present and they're short on money? hah.
this is the wrong forum to ask
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
An amp or a nice effects pedal.

or tits.
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
ok. well, i already have a gnx3000 (pretty good effects pedal), and i already have a head (mg100hdfx, not so great, but ok), so i need something to accompany them. or a new cheap mod guitar or something.
You're complaining about getting $300 for your birthday? I get buggar all for mine, few cds and some clothes, and its always been like that. My family isn't poor, we were brought up to work for our money. Everything I've ever owned pretty much has been bought by money I raised. I hate it when people moan like that without realising they are a lot better off than a lot of other people.
But on topic, have a good birthday and enjoy what you get!
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Will K.
well, actually, i just got a free head, so i was thinking a cab or something. and were not "poor" we just don't have a lot of money to spend right now. jackass (jk)

I'm in the same boat as you. We're hugely in debt from all the junk that broke in our house.

Can i get some free head too?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You're complaining about getting $300 for your birthday? I get buggar all for mine, few cds and some clothes, and its always been like that. My family isn't poor, we were brought up to work for our money. Everything I've ever owned pretty much has been bought by money I raised. I hate it when people moan like that without realising they are a lot better off than a lot of other people.
But on topic, have a good birthday and enjoy what you get!

Cobain, i was raised the same way, but he isn't you or me. he just wants to know what to get. And i'm sure he never intended to moan about his cash, as his first post didn't mention his financial status.
Quote by restless_thrash
Cobain, i was raised the same way, but he isn't you or me. he just wants to know what to get. And i'm sure he never intended to moan about his cash, as his first post didn't mention his financial status.

That could have been my fault, sorry.

I was only having a joke, I do apologise.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by restless_thrash

I know, and like I said 'but on topic.' I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular so I'm sorry If I seemed like a dick
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by daniel.mycoe
That could have been my fault, sorry.

I was only having a joke, I do apologise.

yeah i know you were joking
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I know, and like I said 'but on topic.' I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular so I'm sorry If I seemed like a dick

nah, it's ok. i usually have to work for my money too. it's just my b'day, you know.
i think people are missing the point about claiming to be the most har up?... he was asking a question... but anyways... i dunno get what you feel is most usefull... dont ask lol... only you no what you need