GOD! You know when you can't play guitar for a long time, and you start going crazy like. Well, I jammed my index finger on my left hand VERY bad. I think it might be fractured. Now I can't play at all because it hurts just playing Smoke on the Water haha. Anyways does anyone know how to cope with this or heal it quick?
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by noname666
rub icy hot on it

/typical pit answer

this
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Why would you play Smoke On The Water anyways? haha
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
excessive tapping? if youre good enough you can play simple riffs just with your right hand i think
i broke my hand coupla mnth ago ,, took 3 fkin mnth for that thing to heal.. without playing
,, it was HELL i tell you...

i feel you man
thrs nothing much u can do
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
doctor?
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by DiveRightIn63

it was a joke haha
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by DiveRightIn63

I know, isn't it crazy that people like that song, and respect the guitarist?

Oh the laughs we had.

/major sarcasm
Cam Sampbell's my hero
seriously, if it hurts don't use it. if you think it's broken go to a doctor. using it will only make your injury worse/heal time faster/ and could affect it permanently.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Palm mute like crazy with your right hand, tune it dropped and put the amp up all the way and just keep going 0 0 0 0 0 0 0. That'd be fun for a while. DUN DUN DUN! :O
try taping it up with athletic tape around the joint where it hurts thats what i did but your injury might be worse than mine was but it should help at least a little bit
Quote by scarecrow_
excessive tapping? if youre good enough you can play simple riffs just with your right hand i think

If there's a way to play riffs without your left hand someone needs to cue me in.
Pick up drums.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I helped my friend renovate and we were breaking down a wall when i decided punching holes in the wall...I punched with my left hand and punched where there was the piece of wood no where the wall was hollow and I couldnt play guitar for the longest times it hurt so much...at least i ad an excuse not to write in school
Quote by FloyDZeD
Pick up drums.
yeah, cause drums are a less demanding instrument.

/sarcasm