After playing bass for just a year my science teacher (fellow bass player) asked me to play bass for his church choir. Me being the that I am, I said yes. Then I remember that they play spiritual songs (durrrr) and use sheet music. I usually play rock/metal music with CRUSHING OVERDRIVE and I play mainly tabs. Why am I such an idiot?

This happens all the time, too. I've been asked to get water for people, lend out CDs, help babysit, et cetera. I just can't seem to say no to people. Anyone else just unable to say no?

(I'll personally sodomize the first person to make a rape-"can't say no" joke with cacti)
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
rape-cant say no
no i kid, theres only one person i cant say no to actually. everyone else can **** off though
smokey the bear says just say no... wait thats drugs... o well. .... nevermind(haha thats a nirvana lyric (i did that without even thinking))
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
No... I mean... yes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I can't say no to anything with breasts
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
if i'm working and someone asks me to cover their shift, i say yes because they'd do (and have done) the same for me. At school, i rarely say yes to the bloody wangsters ( can i see your homework, can i have a smoke...). If my friends ask for something, i'll say yes.

TS, your problem spawns from a lack of quick thinking. but i see where you're coming from.
Quote by Nirvana6722
smokey the bear says just say no... wait thats drugs... o well. .... nevermind(haha thats a nirvana lyric (i did that without even thinking))

smokey the bear can go to hell
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
yeah...i would get out of that one pretty quick.

that's just a landmine.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Can't say "no", eh??? In that case...

Sir, would you like to suck my dick?
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Nirvana6722

actually, smokey the bear is forest fires...not drugs lol.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by zackmuise
smokey the bear can go to hell

"Only you can prevent forest fires"
"Oh yeah smokey, oh yeah? Well what can YOU prevent?"
"...random bear maulings. "

I don't say "Sure" to the douchebags who ask for homework/etc., only my friends. If I do say no, they say "Why?" and start using that over and over and over again no matter what I say. They regurgitate the word until I cave in or they get so frustrated that they get mad at me for not caving in.

I have great friends.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by dwnbowden
I can't say no to anything with breasts

what if a guy with boobs wants to have sex with you?
Quote by sixwingmortal
Can't say "no", eh??? In that case...

Sir, would you like to suck my dick?

No.

But now I'll gladly sodomize you with cacti
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by restless_thrash
if i'm working and someone asks me to cover their shift, i say yes because they'd do (and have done) the same for me. At school, i rarely say yes to the bloody wangsters ( can i see your homework, can i have a smoke...). If my friends ask for something, i'll say yes.

Same here. If you say yes to people like that, they won't leave you alone. I gave one of my 'friends' a fag once and he came back pretty much every day asking me for another. I told him to just fuck off in the end. Give people like that an inch and they'll take a mile.
Just turn up wearing a Number of the Beast Tee then they'll just tell you to leave if that fails just take your OD pedal with and just kick it on when your ready to play solves all problems
Quote by me_llamo_juan
No.
Edit:
I have breasts. Make me a sandwich.

N-n-n... OK THEN!!!

TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
No.

But now I'll gladly sodomize you with cacti

Bends over. Go ahead.
incest - can't say no! (especially West Viriginia O.o)
sodomize me, Cap'n!

i usually don't have trouble saying no if they're a prick. i try to help when i can, though.
No, but show up to the choir wearing tight leather pants, studded jacket and combat boots.
Then he probably won't be asking you much anymore
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by sixwingmortal
Bends over. Go ahead.

Just don't lick the blood up afterwards. Its poop-blood. No es delicioso
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Yeah I know what you mean TS. Just try to stay engaged and actually think about what you're agreeing to .
Up The Boro!
Dude if you don't want to play lie to them and say something came up and you can't make it. Lieing gets you places. Trust me.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Just don't lick the blood up afterwards. Its poop-blood. No es delicioso

Meh, I don't mind. Blood is blood.
Quote by OCDeity
Wow, this thread is so awesome.

And the detector is going of the GAVOYGIN

Which reminds me of another instance: My friend for a while had an obsession with the Simpsons and asked everyone if they had any Simpsons gear that they didn't want (IE: old lunchboxes, posters, etc.)

So she asked me to help her ask people for their old Simpsons stuff.

I still am embarassed over that one.
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
After playing bass for just a year my science teacher (fellow bass player) asked me to play bass for his church choir. Me being the that I am, I said yes. Then I remember that they play spiritual songs (durrrr) and use sheet music. I usually play rock/metal music with CRUSHING OVERDRIVE and I play mainly tabs. Why am I such an idiot?

This happens all the time, too. I've been asked to get water for people, lend out CDs, help babysit, et cetera. I just can't seem to say no to people. Anyone else just unable to say no?

(I'll personally sodomize the first person to make a rape-"can't say no" joke with cacti)

Also known as the 'Doormat syndrome''

My prescription-

And

Get well soon