Page 1 of 2
Do you find that siblings get piss you off less as you get older? I used to argue with my one brother quite a bit but now its like we're really good friends and we hang out whenever we're in the house. He's 19 and I'm 16, by the way.

The same with my little sister really... she used to annoy the hell out of me, but the past few years we've been getting on well.

Did this happen to any of you guys or have you always loved/hated each other?

I did a search by the way, nothing came up.
Yes, considering you mature as you get older and find silly things don't annoy you as much.
RULE BRITANNIA
My older sister and I would fight all the time when we were younger..she's 22 now and I'm 19 and we haven't fought in forever. My younger sister and I were always close.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
My brother and I never argued that much, but I think we've been getting on better since he moved out: whenever he's back we always hang out and it always seems like I'm less of an annoyance to him, now. I'm 16, he's 19, too.
My sister left home at 14 so I barely see her.

I don't find her annoying so much, just find that she's a selfish bitch.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
My sister left home at 14 so I barely see her.

I don't find her annoying so much, just find that she's a selfish bitch.

All teenage girls are.
I'm 16 and my brother is 22. We used to argue all the time over stupid stuff. Now we still argue simply because we're very different people. Everyone always says that we'll get along when we're older but I really can't see it happening. I just don't enjoy being around him.

So to answer your question, no I haven't found that we've grown closer, we've grown apart if anything.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
No. My brother has and still does annoy me to no end. It's probably the age difference though.
yeah, me and my brother used to argue all the time, but now I'm 15 and he's 21 and we're pretty close
I am coining new words like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'

"Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top"
-Timothy Leary

crit my songs (click on my profile)
Quote by Tom_hatton
All teenage girls are.

amen to that
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Tom_hatton
All teenage girls are.

True.

It's not really a teenage thing I hate her for though, more of a family problem thing lol

I sometimes wish I had an older brother instead of an older sister.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
i used to hate my brothers and sister when i was a kid but now since ive matured we get along great.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Tom_hatton
All teenage girls are.

Not nice.

..but kinda true
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
My little sister annoys me quite a bit, I'm 16 and she's 7. We argue a lot but she always wins cause my mom just tells her she's right.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I've got four siblings and I've always gotten along with them but i'm the youngest, so that could have something to do with it. alot of them didn't get along with eachother, but now we;re all cool (with eachother). Most people do get along with their siblings as they age but there's always exceptions.
Quote by MedicreDemon
My little sister annoys me quite a bit, I'm 16 and she's 7. We argue a lot but she always wins cause my mom just tells her she's right.

RULE BRITANNIA
yes but i've always got on well with my sister but more so as we got older (I'm 16 shes 18) but i think as u get older the age divide gets less and less(obviously not literally but in principle)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yeah, I used to fight with my other sister a lot, but now that she's heading off to college along with my other sister moving into her new apartment, we are more close, if you would.

She even gave me a shot of whiskey .
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't see my brother or sister as much as I used to (used to live with them, now they live elsewhere, I see them maybe once a week) and now we get along fine.

We used to argue constantly.

Spending time away from them helps a lot.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yes.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Not nice.

..but kinda true

I wasn't having a dig or anything, it's just what I find. To be fair, pretty much all teenagers are selfish pricks, not just girls.
i broke my little brothers arm when he was only 1 and i was about 2 or 3 and then a few years later my little brother pushed me into the window and shattered it and i wasnt wearing a shirt but now that were 13 and 14 we dont really do anything too harsh anymore
Quote by Tom_hatton
I wasn't having a dig or anything, it's just what I find. To be fair, pretty much all teenagers are selfish pricks, not just girls.

And some of them stay that way...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
My older sister and I started to get along when she was 16 and I was 12. My other sister stopped annoying me last year. My brother and I always got along.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
my brother's 12 years older than me (i'm 19 and he's 31).

When i was a kiddo he would take care of me all the time and he was my idol. Now I only see him when one of us is on vacations. I would usually go and stay at his house for 3 or 4 weeks... He still kinda takes care of me then since he'll cook, do laundry, and all that stuff... We'll go bowling or to watch a movie whenever he's not working.

Yep...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Definitely. I think the last 6 months or so have been the most harmonious amongst the three of us, I've even managed to avoid a big argument with my sister.
i think age and time spent away from siblings helps the relationship out. i'm the youngest, but my sister moved out last year and now we get along better than ever. my brother (the oldest) still lives at home, but i'm moving away now so it should be great with both of em
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i used to get along great with my older sis. Now that we're both getting older i realise she's an arrogant bitch. And the worst part is, she is completely oblivious to how bitchy she is. she's 25 still living at home, she doesnt have a job, she isnt studying, she's broke as ****, and she has the nerve to think that she's top shit. The only thing that helps me to refrain from smacking her across the face is knowing that i can play guitar [even though im a beginner] and she can't.
definitely, I'm the eldest of 4, and my siblings are in order:
brother/20, brother/13, sister/11

the brother closest to me ai've always been particularly close to, i've been his protector, his partner in crime and person to turn to for advise as well as his arch enemy, main competition and bully, but when i moved out the latter three seemed to disappear, we very rarely argue, except when it comes to hockey or movies

the youngest 2 i've always seen as a responsibility, not so much as a equal, though as my other brother grows up i can see that i have to set the best possible example because he really looks up to me, he'll be better than i in no time
If anything, my older brother pisses me off more than ever. I give him a ride to and from work almost every day, and when we're in the car he has his head phones on, when he gets out he doesn't even thank me. Dick.

Also, I'm plotting on killing his girlfriend.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I always argued with my sister (just over a year younger than me), and had a much better relationship with my brother (9 years difference). Rather than getting older, I think the fact that I moved out helped a lot with getting on with my siblings.
depends on how you (and they) change with time.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I argue with my sister all the time, but I still love her. If anyone says a thing about her, they get it straight in the face.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I argue with my sister all the time, but I still love her. If anyone says a thing about her, they get it straight in the face.

Get what?
RULE BRITANNIA
My "siblings" have pissed me off more now I'm older, seeing as I can fully understand their actions.
2 half brothers, in their 40s. Both in the army. They're not the nicest of people.... okay the younger one's 230985203968 times worse but I'm generally not a fan of "family" as it is.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 2