alright so i was an idiot and stripped the area where you have to put in the screw to lock it(i have a floyd rose with the locking nut). i need to buy a new nut now and i was looking at schaller but i don't know which to buy. i know i need a nut with 1-11/16" but on warmoth(where i am going to purchase the nut) there are two different options. one that is narrow and one that is wide. which one am i supposed to get?

thanx in advance
also i forgot to ask what was the difference between them. also i dont know if this matters but i have a licensed floyd rose. specifically a frt O2000
Wide, unless the neck is bound gibson style, in which case it should be narrow.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
to invader jim: the thing has never held tune well anyway so i think a change is needed and now i have an excuse to buy a new quality nut(no pun intended). it would always sharp the note for some reason

to blackened: i don't think its bound gibson style(i really have no idea what that means).

also i have a question about installing it: do i just unscrew the old one and pop in the new one on and screw it in or is there more to it than meets the eye